With how many views do you start to get payed?

FernandoMask

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't know with how many views or subs do you start getting payed on Youtube. Can someone explain?

Jdlikefood

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You get paid for getting any views. It's not much, but as long as you have your videos monetized, you will get paid. If you are only partnered through Google Adsense, or whatever the default YouTube partnership is, I think you have to earn $100 before you can actually cash out though. If you are partnered with someone else though, you may be able to cast out before that. I am partnered with Freedom! and they pay you whatever you make, no matter how little it is. I think some of my videos have made a whole 3 cents. So that's cool.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
From 0. From the start of making your channel. Because you don't really need any reqs for adsense. And some s****y a** networks would take any channel which i never EVER hope you'll get into. But technically you can start earning as soon as you create a channel. But you won't earn any money without actually getting those views. I believe average you get is 1-3 dollars per 1k views. Adsense threshold is $100 before you can withdraw that money.

Reactions: BillyVlogsTV

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
How do i see how much I've earned ?
I don't think you're even monetizing videos if you're asking this. First you have to enable monetization in your channel settings when you go to your creator studio and then you have to apply for adsense and create adsense account. And then you can submit and monetize videos. And then you can start looking at your earnings either in your analytics tab or adsense account.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
You get paid for getting any views. It's not much, but as long as you have your videos monetized, you will get paid. If you are only partnered through Google Adsense, or whatever the default YouTube partnership is, I think you have to earn $100 before you can actually cash out though. If you are partnered with someone else though, you may be able to cast out before that. I am partnered with Freedom! and they pay you whatever you make, no matter how little it is. I think some of my videos have made a whole 3 cents. So that's cool.
Why did you partner with the shittiest YouTube network behind Machinima

Jdlikefood

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Why did you partner with the shittiest YouTube network behind Machinima
I didn't know it was terrible when I joined. It has a no lock in contract anyways so I can leave whenever.

DanDaSimmer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
umm... I'm pretty sure the Google Adsense threshold is $15, not $100? That's what I agreed to when I signed up, anyways. Not sure if they have changed it or have different rules for different locations.

AlexGotBeats

Blessed & Cursed
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician