Taylordstyles

Reaction score
I agree with this 100%. I just put out my first video last week and I have 0 subscribers. I’ve seen many other youtuber videos and their comments are spammed with sub4sub but from steady research I have learned it’s not effective. So that’s why I’m here in the forums engaging with others like me. I would much rather have organic subscribers that actually enjoy my content than just someone subbing for a sub back. That’s lame because it’s the views & engagement that matter not the subscribers. Have a good day everyone

tiktokchanz

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Content is the king. If you want people to watch your videos, make sure the quality is good enough to bring more people in.
I have used Sub4Sub before and I literally hate it. Now, I just want quality and the people who are really interested in my contents.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
Sub for sub it really bad thing i think. 'Cause look, sub for sub it means that you're not interested in each others channel. And it means if you even reach 1m subs, who will watch your content? Maybe 1 or 2? It is just for a number. Anyway better one, but truly subscriber, and if he youtuber too, and you like his ch, why not!? It is normal. But in 99% it is just sub for sub without even watching.

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
Content is the king. If you want people to watch your videos, make sure the quality is good enough to bring more people in.
I have used Sub4Sub before and I literally hate it. Now, I just want quality and the people who are really interested in my contents.
Hi, i saw you on reddit xD-)

Reactions: tiktokchanz

Lopai

Reaction score
I guess buying subs are just as bad as sub for sub

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess buying subs are just as bad as sub for sub
I would say it is even more detrimental. You will have all the negatives of sub4sub, but with the added bonus that your subs are basically fake and there is a 0% chance any of those subs turn into real ones. Plus you are breaking Youtube rules by doing so, so no, it's really, really not worth it.