why it is too hard to grow subcribers

(and can you share our channel)

lol no

not what most of us here want to do that.

Best advice is to forget about growing and just enjoy the process. The minute that happens you start growing.
I gotta agree with my man over here. The moment you get obsessed with growing and getting more subscribers is the moment you ruin yourself and only become an annoyance to others.

Enjoy the process. Still have a growth mindset, but focus more on enjoying the creation process. Be genuine. You can't force someone to subscribe to you. Just have fun making your videos, share it on social media, then wait for the fame to come in.

Friendly tip, just remember that there are people out there that just make call of duty montages and they have thousands of subscribers. You make original content. Just be patient.

playlist[DOUBLEPOST=1474470767,1474470715][/DOUBLEPOST]
I gotta agree with my man over here. The moment you get obsessed with growing and getting more subscribers is the moment you ruin yourself and only become an annoyance to others.

Enjoy the process. Still have a growth mindset, but focus more on enjoying the creation process. Be genuine. You can't force someone to subscribe to you. Just have fun making your videos, share it on social media, then wait for the fame to come in.

Friendly tip, just remember that there are people out there that just make call of duty montages and they have thousands of subscribers. You make original content. Just be patient.

Last edited:
i make the playlist royalty free, you can use the music in that playlist[DOUBLEPOST=1474470767,1474470715][/DOUBLEPOST]

Problem is, are these remixes of existing music? If that's the case then they're not really royalty free... and I can't use them.

Problem is, are these remixes of existing music? If that's the case then they're not really royalty free... and I can't use them.
sorry for that, yeah, it is not royalty free at all, i'm a member of Group 04, and i don't know that some of videos just we are allowed to upload. Let me fix , then you can use that playlist

If all your songs are original, I believe that eventually you will get noticed an start growing faster. Note that music channels get easier views, but not subscribers.

Friendly Advice: If you want to grow and everything to be OK change your logo. If you grow and start getting noticed, Trap Nation might pick on you because your logo is clearly a rip off. No offense, just protect yourself and have original artwork, it will be also easier for people to appreciate your channel and not see it as a cheap rip off. Would you prefer a T-Shirt with an original brand name on it that might not be that popular, or a fake Abercrombie one, an Abarcamby for example? Think about it :)

Good luck with your channel!

Hey so what I would do is just make sure your enjoying posting and keep doing it if after 5-6 months you have no increase well then You can ask this trust me everyone starts like this

If all your songs are original, I believe that eventually you will get noticed an start growing faster. Note that music channels get easier views, but not subscribers.

Friendly Advice: If you want to grow and everything to be OK change your logo. If you grow and start getting noticed, Trap Nation might pick on you because your logo is clearly a rip off. No offense, just protect yourself and have original artwork, it will be also easier for people to appreciate your channel and not see it as a cheap rip off. Would you prefer a T-Shirt with an original brand name on it that might not be that popular, or a fake Abercrombie one, an Abarcamby for example? Think about it :)

Good luck with your channel!
Thanks for you advice, our logo designer is trying to make a new one. Our logo now is temporary.

Makes you wonder why music with no video is on a video hosting site?

Im not able to invade a music hosting site by posting video with no sound.

Add some animations? Maybe a video of the dj who created these pieces spinning?
Add video? To your videos?

*Adding Royalty free to titles, would attract loads of people.
Make it clear which songs are royalty free

Back