why it is too hard to grow subcribers

Group04

HI,
I'm from Group 04, a music channel on youtube. Why it is too hard to grow subcribers ? We are trying to do everything we got to make more audience for our channel, we work hard to make more video, more music[ Premiere].
If you have any tips, please share it, that will help us. And Can you share our channel, that will help us, too. Thanks

HI,
I'm from Group 04, a music channel on youtube. Why it is too hard to grow subcribers ? We are trying to do everything we got to make more audience for our channel, we work hard to make more video, more music[ Premiere].
If you have any tips, please share it, that will help us. And Can you share our channel, that will help us, too. Thanks

Is your work all original? If it is, perhaps I can use them in my videos and put a link to the track I'm borrowing. Let me know.

Your descriptions are too short and way too competitive. You can't start the title of a video with Neyo because Neyo will have all the first 100 videos in any search. Try to use titles like "smooth beat" or whatever fits that people could find along with the artists name. I'm on iPhone so I can't see tags, but make sure they are not one word only, and use all 500 characters too. It will raise your visibility

(and can you share our channel)

lol no

not what most of us here want to do that.

Best advice is to forget about growing and just enjoy the process. The minute that happens you start growing.

I'd be willing to refer your channel for anyone else who likes to listen to this particular genre or potentially use them as backtracks. (if you consider them royalty free)

Last edited:
Nice videos! It will always be hard but continue to do promotion and if you want to, you can collaborate with gamers that need music in their video if your music is original :)

HI,

Hi , welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

PS - please have a read of the forum rules, especially the bit about self-promotion -> http://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/

(and can you share our channel)

lol no

not what most of us here want to do that.

Best advice is to forget about growing and just enjoy the process. The minute that happens you start growing.
That is the best advice i am waitting for :D thanks. Because to make these video take a lot of time and sometimes , stress come to us :)) your words help me a lot

Back