Why am I'm getting copyrights alerts on my videos?

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why am I'm getting copyrights alerts on my videos, like for example my monster hunter video, i got a copyright alert and it said from the time in the video the copyright thing happen was during a cutscene (in the game it was nothing i added or could change) so pretty much i don't know what to do, cause i cant just cut out every single cut scene that comes up in the game at any point.

Joley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most likely the music used in the game was copyrighted or something, but you could always contact youtube!

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Was it copyright ID or copyright?

I played a game called Okami (good game) but I kept getting ID claims on the music, so I just deleted them :/

Try turning off in game music when you record? I know it sucks :(

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Youtube's copyright system is god awful, so it could be for any number of reasons

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Most likely the music used in the game was copyrighted or something, but you could always contact youtube!
Was it copyright ID or copyright?

I played a game called Okami (good game) but I kept getting ID claims on the music, so I just deleted them :/

Try turning off in game music when you record? I know it sucks :(
Youtube's copyright system is god awful, so it could be for any number of reasons
To answer all of you it as during a cutscene wasn't in game music playing during it, but yeah "if i can" turn off music then i'll do that like do when i'm playing gta 5. But yeah YouTube's copyright system is straight up terrible in every sense of the word. But it was a copyright i believe by umm same people who made monster hunter world the gameplay was just fine no problems it was every single cutscene

Civilly Barbaric

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can make an appeal yo youtube you know , just list the reasons why you believe it shouldn't be claimed. Something like that happened to one of my videos and they got rid of it, after a while of waiting.

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can make an appeal yo youtube you know , just list the reasons why you believe it shouldn't be claimed. Something like that happened to one of my videos and they got rid of it, after a while of waiting.
more like waiting for 10 years XD but yeah i'll try that though i doubt it