Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Meadows and I am looking for people to join my team Hidden. We are a call of duty team and almost at 200 subs and are looking for anyone to join. If you want to join as editor/designer you must be atleast decent. We are very serious when it comes to our team. Contact me on skype for more info.
skype- Mateo_Phantomhive (Shows up Hidden Meadows).

Reaction score
My name is Meadows. I am 14 and I want to create a gaming crew similar to that of the sidemen,vanoss,etc. No sub requirements, but atleast be somewhere near my age (14). This will be a pc gaming group (if someone else in the group has the platform you want to play on, you can play with them). We can play any game you guys want to, and as long as we have fun it should be a pretty good time. Contact me on skype- Mateo_Phantomhive
(shows up pic of cat).

H1_Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd love to colab, I have a decent gaming PC, play fps, gta, racers, anything. Give me a working link to your channel and lets see if we can organise a time to play.

Reaction score
H1_Gaming I can't post link in reply, but add me on skype and we can talk there.

TheJayT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone! My name is Meadows and I am looking for people to join my team Hidden. We are a call of duty team and almost at 200 subs and are looking for anyone to join. If you want to join as editor/designer you must be atleast decent. We are very serious when it comes to our team. Contact me on skype for more info.
skype- Mateo_Phantomhive (Shows up Hidden Meadows).
I can join as an editor. Sent you a request on skype.

TitaN Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What type of clan is it?
Sniper clan?
Esports Team?
What Call Of Duty(s)?
And what's it called?

Status
Not open for further replies.