Comedy WHO WANTS A SHOUT OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWIG gainzzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Wasssssaaaaaaa
So yeah guys I'm just wanting to start shootouts for other channels to grow as a community together and grow our sub count together :) I'm a youtbe channel about 90 subs and I'm looking forward to helping people out .. Im gonna start making videos where I just review other channels abouts give myou thoughts On
So if you wanna feature in the video but me up on this or my Skype bo.tweedy

Ps:and all I'm asking in return is you check my channel out and you don't have to sub.. just have a look and if you like it you know what to do

Bobby tweedy

RichGuitarGamer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Think you should continue with videos such as your last one is :) It seems like you and your mates have a good bond where you joke around, (it might be an idea to make gaming videos features these mates) camera quality is on point, i like the special effects you have and the randomness (is that a word) of this video. Maybe get some cutomised thumbnails to improve the look and feel of your channel, but otherwise i like what your doing! your being unique :)

I dont mind having a shout out, up to you really! and totally agree with shoutout specials as i also do that :D

peace bro! :)

Tayo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm always a **** for shoutouts. Did you want us to leave a review on here?

Reactions: TWIG gainzzz

TWIG gainzzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Yeah guys I'd love to feature all the channels I can but show some support too

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
sure, I have a similar series where I evaluate the channel, tell all the wrong things and how they could improve, then I watch one video of theres :) I am sure you will have fun helping others! I would love a shout-out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.