aayan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My recent software don't give me batter cervices. Which software is batter for video recording idea plz!

JayyDaGawd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
OBS for pc gaming is one of the best! Its free and you can look up on youtube how to set it all up and its super simple when you get the hang of it!

Reactions: nad and aayan

JuriKaGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm also using OBS, recording ps4 in combination with a capture device. Doesn't look like I'll be changing anytime soon as I'm very happy with the way it performs.

Reactions: aayan

CDeltaT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've used OBS, shadowplay, DxTory, and FRAPS and I by far think OBS is the best. There is also xsplit which is supposed to be an easier to use version of OBS.

BlOoDrAgOnYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
there are numerous ones, bandicam action, dxtory , shadowplay, and relive. if you have an nvida gpu, i highly recommend you use shadow play, i haven't tried relive yet, which is like the amd version of shadow play according to sources, but id get back to you on that if you have an amd graphics card

Reactions: aayan

BlOoDrAgOnYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
paid or free
shadow play comes with nvida, so its free if you buy a modern nvida card, same goes with amds relive. dxtory, bandicam and action have trials or limitations if you dont buy. there are ways to get thoes products free, but i dont want to get itno that topic

eliwie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist
What software do you use?
I have Mirillis Action! screen recorder, but it's paid.