darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
QuickTime works pretty good. It's free, and can record either a device's screen plugged in via USB or your computer monitor.

Reaction score
There is a lot of screen recording software outside there but most of them are either need to be paid, or the output came out with watermark, that's quite annoying sometimes lol. :giggle: (but that's no wrong in term of doing business lol)
Btw, I'm using iSpring free Cam for screen recording+internal sound recording for PC...the only problem is that the output came out was with 15FPS, so maybe you will need to use movie maker to convert it back to higher FPS so you can continue editing it on your editing software.

Ikusa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here's every screen recorder I've used and my experiences with them:

If you have an Nvidia 600 series graphics card or a better Nvidia GPU, then install the GeForce Experience driver if you haven't already, it'll give you access to Nvidia Shadowplay, a free-to-use and easy-to-use screen recorder which works on both games and desktop. (I currently use Nvidia Shadowplay for my gameplay videos, it's a great screen recorder, only con is it doesn't work on Intel HD or AMD cards).

If you have Windows 10, and only plan on recording games (Can't ever seem to get Win Game Recorder to work on desktop for some reason), then press winkey+g then it'll ask "is this a game?" click "yes" then it'll have the option to record your game. Pros of this one is it's free for anyone using Windows 10, only con is it's not useful outside of gaming, and it can't detect a good deal of games (I only use Windows Game Recorder as a backup should Shadowplay fail, but back when I first started youtube I used it frequently.)

Razer Cortex, though it's main purpose of boosting fps is pointless, it has a built in screen recorder, it's one of the few things I actually liked about that software, only con is I've had problems with it failing to save videos or upload them directly to my channel, and, if you game at higher than 720p, it'll have a watermark (all the videos I've recorded with this recorder are no longer public on my channel, not that you'd get a good idea of how it runs given that was back when I used an Intel HD laptop which was terrible for recording)

Bandicam also is a decent one, but if you don't get the paid version it has a watermark (Back before I even did any serious gaming, I used Bandicam to record hackers in Minecraft, it's decent enough to get started, but it's not too impressive)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It depends on Graphic card of ur PC. Powerful graphic card can record quality videos without lag. I use BANDICAM, it works best for me. OBS is good too. but I don't know why it lags sometimes even the game graphics ain't so high. Bandicam records all without lag

Hemant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OBS is the way to go. Seriously most of the youtuber have started with it or are using the same.