Which network for partnership

Which network for partnership is the best in terms of money and customer support?

• SocialBlade

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Fullscreen

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Machinima

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Maker RPM TGS

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • TGN

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • IGN

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Can you tell me your average CPM or are you not allowed?
Also, the Creator X contract is for 1 year right?

I can't tell you, I am sorry. And yes, I signed a one year agreement.. Not sure if I am supposed to disclose that or not. Creator X is actually on this site, shoot them a message.. (I also let them know of this specific thread) ;)

I can't tell you, I am sorry. And yes, I signed a one year agreement.. Not sure if I am supposed to disclose that or not. Creator X is actually on this site, shoot them a message.. (I also let them know of this specific thread) ;)
i tried but he didnt answer
Btw, are you happy with them?

They may be busy. It's very unusual to not get an answer. Yes. I actually have offered to work for them on a volunteer or otherwise basis. I am very very happy with Creator X specifically. I think they have a great idea, a great product, and solid idea. I would definetly suggest goign with Creator X.. If you're going to go with fullscreen. Fullscreen is polite and friendly, not as proactive as Creator X though. I know of several peers on YT that are not as thrilled as I am whom are not under the Creator X umbrella.

They may be busy. It's very unusual to not get an answer. Yes. I actually have offered to work for them on a volunteer or otherwise basis. I am very very happy with Creator X specifically. I think they have a great idea, a great product, and solid idea. I would definetly suggest goign with Creator X.. If you're going to go with fullscreen. Fullscreen is polite and friendly, not as proactive as Creator X though. I know of several peers on YT that are not as thrilled as I am whom are not under the Creator X umbrella.
I know that the answer to my question is somewhere on this thread, but do they help you promoye your channel? How?

I know that the answer to my question is somewhere on this thread, but do they help you promoye your channel? How?

Yes and No. They do have the ability to retweet your vids if you request them to and they can promote by sending your video to all partners across the fullscreen network (if your content meets their criteria). They have never personally promoted any of my videos.. at all. They have not proactively asked, and I have not proactively put it out there. That would be because my material and the losoyo brand is 'controversial' and I don't think its something they would promote. The reason I am with them is because they do help with tips and forums - and they give the advantages of the banners, people, etc.

CPM is based on a number of factors, which usually include how long an ad plays, and the number of people who click on an ad. It's going to be different for different channels based on those things plus the category you're in and your demographics. To give you an example, we know someone with a 70/30 contract with fullscreen who is making roughly the same money after the 30% split that he was with adsense. On the flip side, if you are already getting a good rate with adsense, it may take a 90/10 split or better to equal what you're already getting with adsense. There's way too many variables to predict what you will get paid, so if you're worried, sign a short contract and leave if you don't like what they're paying out.

CPM is based on a number of factors, which usually include how long an ad plays, and the number of people who click on an ad. It's going to be different for different channels based on those things plus the category you're in and your demographics. To give you an example, we know someone with a 70/30 contract with fullscreen who is making roughly the same money after the 30% split that he was with adsense. On the flip side, if you are already getting a good rate with adsense, it may take a 90/10 split or better to equal what you're already getting with adsense. There's way too many variables to predict what you will get paid, so if you're worried, sign a short contract and leave if you don't like what they're paying out.
I was going to sign with TGN, they have no lock in, but i've heard the they're CPM is below 1$. Creator X has a 1 year contract, so if i dont like it...

Ok looks like im gonna sign with you guys
Awesome, good to hear! :)

But if creator x has the same perks and extra features, why would anyone join fullscreen when creator x is easier to get into and better?
Replied here: http://yttalk.com/threads/differences-between-fullscreen-and-creator-x.24946/

But is it the same? Is the CPM the same a fullscreen? Because i think that the lock in on the contracts differ
We pay creators based on their actual earnings. Gross CPM would be the same. The only difference would be if there was difference in the split you could get one way or another.

CPM response: http://yttalk.com/threads/differences-between-fullscreen-and-creator-x.24946/

At this time, contract is 1 year.

Really, no one should be discussing earnings or any contract terms. (per contract and YouTube ToS)

They may be busy. It's very unusual to not get an answer.
Response time is generally 24 hours or less. Responded in 7 hours. ;) Also, keep in mind we generally operate on Pacific Time, so allow for that. Forgetting all that... we're active in threads where we are mentioned, so if it's the same question, just allow some time an we'll generally reply in the thread.

Yes and No. They do have the ability to retweet your vids if you request them to and they can promote by sending your video to all partners across the fullscreen network (if your content meets their criteria). They have never personally promoted any of my videos.. at all. They have not proactively asked, and I have not proactively put it out there. That would be because my material and the losoyo brand is 'controversial' and I don't think its something they would promote. The reason I am with them is because they do help with tips and forums - and they give the advantages of the banners, people, etc.
You should submit one... be pro-active ;P ha That said... you may be right (criteria) and it's cool that you're considerate about it. I think there are better solutions to come! ;)

Spot on.

You should submit one... be pro-active ;P ha That said... you may be right (criteria) and it's cool that you're considerate about it. I think there are better solutions to come! ;)

Hah, If I have something I think would make Creator X (as a company) more appealing and applicable and would draw users - i certainly would. i am trying to finish up on the 'Creator X Experience' vid I am doing.. I promise you I am actually working on one ;P

Back