Differences between Fullscreen and Creator X

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
Can someone please tell me the differences?

I also wanted to know the CPM of Fullscreen, i know its not a fixed CPM but please tell me the average.

Thanks

Well, first off... Creator X replies to support requests / inquiries 365 days a year... more or less! ;)

Creator X partners get the same benefits as Fullscreen partners. In addition, they get...

Extra Support
Community of Like-Minded (and level) Creators
Attainable Threshold to Qualify (aka we don't require as many views, etc)
Channel Link Advertised (rotated) on VidStatsX
Creator X Dashboard with More Tools (coming Q1 of 2013)

Creator X is really geared toward emerging creators. However, we also cater to creators in the 100,000 subscribers range. We're very eclectic like that! haha

Hope that helps and Merry Christmas! :)

So from what you are saying, it seems that they are the same but Creator X is better and it requires less views. The why would anybody partner with fullscreen if creator x is better and easier to get into?

Also, can you tell me fullscreens CPM?

You won't get this question replied from any network, simply because they won't give the number away when they don't know how your channel will do, and it also depends on the niche, A LOT, and demographics play a role as well.

They'd have to do research per a single account basis in order to give you an estimate, thing they wont do when they take dozens of submissions a day.

You won't get this question replied from any network, simply because they won't give the number away when they don't know how your channel will do, and it also depends on the niche, A LOT, and demographics play a role as well.

They'd have to do research per a single account basis in order to give you an estimate, thing they wont do when they take dozens of submissions a day.
I know it varies month to month, can i just want to have an idea of the CPM, even if its not 100% accurate

So from what you are saying, it seems that they are the same but Creator X is better and it requires less views. The why would anybody partner with fullscreen if creator x is better and easier to get into?

Because their cut is smaller then the one from Creator X? Had you really expected that more features are coming without any cut on the other side of the sausage?

But since their cut is smaller they are also expecting you to fulfill their Standards before they let you sign their Contract. The Question in the longer run is what do you want from a Network and how much are you willing to give off of your earnings to receive those Extras.

It`s similar like buying a Car. The more Features you want to have to the more you will have to pay for it and it`s with Network exactly the same. It doesn`t matter if it´s Fullscreen, RPM, Machinima,... the more you want from them the more you will have to pay them by letting them increasing their Cuts of your monthly Earnings...

That`s nothing evil or worse. It`s simple that everyone needs to pay their Bills somehow...

If the CPM of Fullscreen would be limited you would start loosing Money every Time your Trailer would get Viral. Since there are absolutely no Limitation at the current Point as far as we know each Time a Trailer of yours would get Viral you would probably start singing...

The answer is subjective and obviously we're biased to Creator X. We're definitely not saying we're better than going straight to Fullscreen. (see below) We were just listing the minor differences that we know of and, yes, our qualifying criteria is a little more lenient at this time to cater to emerging creators.

As far as creators and going directly to Fullscreen... there could be any number of reasons: Fullscreen's brand recognition, offered a different deal, not aware of Creator X, etc, etc, etc.

they won't give the number away when they don't know how your channel will do, and it also depends on the niche, A LOT, and demographics play a role as well.
This is right on. Each creator through Creator X (Fullscreen) is paid based on their actual earnings. There are just too many factors to give anyone a good estimate. (niche, demographics, etc)

The only thing we can add is that Fullscreen does have an ad sales team in addition to YouTube's system which could affect CPM (RPM) in a positive way. All networks can do this, but not every network does. ( Our understanding is that applies to Fullscreen as a whole... meaning all partners no matter if directly under Fullscreen or in one of their sub-networks including Creator X. )

Because their cut is smaller then the one from Creator X?
This is not necessarily true. :) Creator X split is geared toward emerging creators, but that does not mean the offer from Fullscreen would be different. Depends on a lot of factors honestly. Also, see below.

@Everyone

The main takeaway is that anyone joining any network should research all their options (networks) and make the best decision for their channel and goals. :) Whether that includes Creator X, Fullscreen, or another network! Once they've narrowed down their options... applying to their top 2 - 3 choices can also be helpful to see what offers they get.

Hope that helps!

This is right on. Each creator through Creator X (Fullscreen) is paid based on their actual earnings. There are just too many factors to give anyone a good estimate. (niche, demographics, etc) The only thing we can add is that Fullscreen does have an ad sales team outside of YouTube's system which could affect CPM (RPM) in a positive way. All networks can do this, but not every network does.

Does CreatorX use that sales team too (outside of YouTube's system) since it is under FullScreen's umbrella? :]

Does CreatorX use that sales team too (outside of YouTube's system) since it is under FullScreen's umbrella? :]
Ahh, good point. We weren't very clear on that and will edit the previous post to clarify. Also, we should have said "in addition to YouTube's system" as it could be one or the other.

Our understanding is that applies to Fullscreen as a whole... meaning all partners no matter if directly under Fullscreen or in one of their sub-networks.

@Everyone

This post reminded us of something relevant to the CPM (RPM) discussion. Fullscreen (itself and all sub-networks including Creator X) has a proprietary sponsorship system where you can make a sponsored video if the campaign meets your demographic. The earnings on these are much higher than standard ads because the videos are custom to the campaign. So, while not possible for every video, it's a nice little addition to the standard YouTube ads and helps bump up your overall earnings. We didn't think of this originally because it is more of a bonus... not a default.

@Everyone

This post reminded us of something relevant to the CPM (RPM) discussion. Fullscreen (itself and all sub-networks including Creator X) has a proprietary sponsorship system where you can make a sponsored video if the campaign meets your demographic. The earnings on these are much higher than standard ads because the videos are custom to the campaign. So, while not possible for every video, it's a nice little addition to the standard YouTube ads and helps bump up your overall earnings. We didn't think of this originally because it is more of a bonus... not a default.

Also keep in mind that earnings from these campaigns are all yours. No cut is taken from them, so if you sign a 70/30 contract, you get to keep 100% of the money made.

Back