Where to buy lighting equipment??

Corkie3

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a ring lamp/light to use for filming makeup application (in Canada) so if there are any stores or product recommendations please list them here/online shopping links are an option too.
Thanks!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I am looking to buy a ring lamp/light to use for filming makeup application (in Canada) so if there are any stores or product recommendations please list them here/online shopping links are an option too.
Thanks!
Welcome to YTtalk. :)

Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

Have you tried searching on Amazon? Ebay is another good online source for lighting. :)

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
I purchased a great Ring Light from Amazon for my wife for this exact purpose about 5 months ago. There are a lot of options on Amazon and most seem to be of the same flavor. They all come with the peg that you can screw your camera into as well as a mount to use your phone if you so choose. A lot also give different lighting shields so you can choose what type of lighting you would like. It cost me about $130 when it was all said and done. Lately, I've been using it more than her for my videos. I also have small ring lights that I use for my toy photography and videos and they work great too. They're easier to manage and work great for small areas.

With that being said, I don't think I've been to a brick and mortar store that has ring lights, so online would be your best bet.