TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's really cool bro, I had a look at your channel. I see you even came to London too. How was it for you? And I really hope your dream to travel more around the world comes true. Best of luck
London is Amazing, I have been there 11 times already, and I would probably head over there again someday! I´m planning on heading to the Download festival next year, and will also go and see Metallica in Stockholm next year!

Born4Comedy

Reaction score
London is Amazing, I have been there 11 times already, and I would probably head over there again someday! I´m planning on heading to the Download festival next year, and will also go and see Metallica in Stockholm next year!
Yeah definitely come again. I look forward to seeing more videos. Maybe even a collab[DOUBLEPOST=1514331458,1514331343][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me I love to entertain people. It is an outlet that lets me do that. I've only been creating content since September so it's still all pretty new. Creativity takes time to develop so YouTube is invaluable in providing a place to do that.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
I totally agree. Making people laugh and smile is an irreplaceable joy in life and the fact you love doing it. Makes you a great person. You'll go very far

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Im mainly doing it to help fill the gaps in youtubes obscure film log...theres a lot of terrible, bad, old movies that either have never been talked about in any detail on youtube (Which shocked me when I first found that out) or have been talked about in such low quality that they're border unwatchable (Either for the quality of the writing or the fact that there genuinely just very old video with low picture quality)...Im just trying to flesh out the site with relatively good quality thoughtful documentation of the kind of films you wouldnt screen near an open flame...the only thing I really want out of youtube in return for it is for some of the better "Forgotten gems" to maybe get a second wind as a result of my re-population :) otherwise im happy to just keep doing what im doing :)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I honestly don't think I'll ever make it 'big' or have thousands of subscribers, I don't really plan on that either, even if I have a few hundred actual viewers who enjoy my content I'll be happy with that!
I do YouTube 100% as a hobby so the only thing I want to get out of it is possibly some opportunities to collab with similar people to me (eventually! Probably not any time soon... way too social anxious LOL) and maybe start up my own brand..
I don't expect anything to come from this YT thing but who knows!

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess I just hope to gain a sufficient audience. Enough people that I can get a good consistent amount of views, and have my own little community of people. I want to be able to put a video out and know that it'll get a good amount of views because I'll have a strong enough of an audience to get that.

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I started my channel to advertise yachts that I had for sale, but my ambition has changed as the channel has grown. The yachting industry is unbelievably backwards where digital marketing is concerned, there are a lot of snobbish people making the decisions and they can't see past old, traditional methods of advertising.
I want my YouTube channel to be the world's largest digital marketing presence in yachting. That may sound very ambitious, but frankly the online competition is not that great...

ItsNotAiyla

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am genuinely choosing YouTube as a career path. My goal is for it to be my main income source and eventually have the possibility of branching out. Being a creator with a following would give me the opportunity to accomplish many goals I've had in my life. One such goal would be to write a biography type book and maybe a graphic novel. I'd love to take my comedy farther as well. The possibilities are endless!

Lavinia Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Probably to be full time on youtube, so I have more time to make better quality video and make videos I am proud of!

Johnny Nongamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My primary aim is to produce and tell a really good story.

Secondary aim is to build an audience that will not post "First!"

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
My first yt goal is to establish a cult. Eventually move into religion, then political office.