Where do you see your channel in the future?

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As a storyteller and filmmaker my only real goal in my career in media is to create content people will enjoy. YouTube is simply an early version of that for me that i will continue as long as i am able; no matter my sub counts.

Reactions: JonnyBoi

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I don't know. I'm kinda burnt out at the moment.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I’m doing it till I die

pancho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
honestly i dont see my self getting that big my channel is to basically make comedy cholo videos because it has always me and my friends dread to make these videos so we have just started but were mostly looking for money fast to get stuff we need to make better videos ya know

Airgens

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Nowhere lol as creative as I can be it won't be seen bc I upload gaming videos on either older games or games that aren't as popular like Fortnite or CoD

Darren Taylor

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I won't become big. The biggest person in my niche (marketing advice) is a huge player in the world of digital marketing. He created a few companies and is now a multimillionaire. He will probably only get a silver play button in 6 months from now (he's currently at 60k or so subs)

I'm not in it to necessarily get tons of subs. I just want some tangible and good proof of what I can do marketing wise, so landing consulting gigs will be easy and I'll blow the competition away during the tendering process... hopefully :)

sledrunner31

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There was a time when I was naive and thought maybe my idea could take off but after 2+ years doing it I figure in the future I'll be making videos for a few hundred subscribers, maybe a few more then now, and thats about it. Only big change i could see is making a new channel completely doing something else.

Nazir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I made a channel a year ago and then got new rule to have at least 10,000 views and now new rules,
And also made 120 plus videos and I see it's Not Growing that's Bad
Maybe i wont create More Videos so can't say about the future

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I don’t see myself getting anywhere close to being big on YouTube, but I hope that my LGBTQ+ videos help those in the community and my animation videos will (hopefully) show how I’ve grown/give me something to show possible future jobs