Where do you see your channel in 5 years?

I'm hoping for successful!

My growth rate is doing okay - 558 subscribers in about a year - and I'm still very passionate about making videos and making my voice heard. Maybe in a few years, I'll have taken a different route with my creative streak - but I've always learned so much in the last few months, so I'm kinda excited to see what the future holds for me. All being well, I'll be an editing pro!

I see my channel sitting on top of pewdiepies in the gaming category. Lol we can only dream right? Oh, serious topic, sorry.

In 5 years I see my channel doing pretty well as I am motivated and open to opinion and constructive criticism to make my channel better than it currently is now.

5 years? I may see our channel joining the ranks of Matt3756, Arcade Warrior and Plush Time Wins in the arcade niche. Maybe in some time we could be the biggest arcade gaming-oriented vlog channel not just in the Philippines but also in the Southeast Asia region. We, the duo, are motivated and ready to accept more challenges and commitments.

In 5 years time I hope to be doing it as a hobby and way to promote the games I have made. At the moment it is more than a hobby and a business venture but by then hopefully I have had a big following, have quite a few contacts in the game and a solid base to push my games on the world.

If I knew what would happen in 5 years I would be billionaire :D

But honestly I reall dont know. I would love for it to skyrocket and made it possible for me give it more time and care I can possibly do with full time job currently (and also be free to travel to different conventions in the USA and meet my friends overseas as I cant atm). But in all likeliness it will stay as my hobby and place for few awesome people who manage to find me and enjoy my silly content :)

I see my channel being successful in five years but I do hope to be noticed more, as I do post daily vlogs! I have a lot of goals I want to reach my vlog videos are funny and I just have an interesting lifestyle that people would be interested in watching the content I put out everyday. I enjoy doing YouTube have been doing it since last year and I don't plan on stop no time soon! I shall get there with time and hard work!

Hopefully owning our own office, and making 2-3 videos a day. Having fun, with a great bunch of people! :p

This is kind of a question that is asked in job interviews :)

Five years is really a long time. There is a quote from Bill Gates:

“Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years."
[/SIZE]
I plan to keep making videos in 5 years. My main personal objective is to become better at videography. I will definitely improve my gear. Better camera, faster computer, better microphone.

The content on my channel Kiddopedia is evergreen. So, my videos will still be interesting in five years for the babies of today. I have made 6 videos in 4 months and I definitely want to make more videos. So, I will hopefully have more than 200 videos in five years. If I extrapolate my view count, this will mean more than 2 million views. Of course, it will be much more if my channel gets more popular than today. I am grateful to see a steady growth until now.

Additionally, I may have a couple of more channels for fun and experimentation. I already have one channel where I make a cat puppet sing Turkish children's songs with a voice similar to "Talking Cat Tom". Judt for the fun of it.

I have as well some decent knowledge on healthy living and personal finances/investing. I plan to make some videos as well where I will put my face in front of the camera for tutorial/vlog type videos.

Back