Where do you see your channel in 5 years?

in 5 years ill be posting my dance projects that ive been wanting to do for a while now but i dont have enough of a following yet but i will definitely have it in 5 years.

Still around.... with hopefully 5 more subs than I have now. I'll probably never delete my channel, so even if it's inactive, it'll still be there as long as Youtube is still there. If I ever do quit my series, I might still keep the channel up for rants and movie reviews. I kinda don't see Marvel stopping making movies in the next 5 years and I won't be able to stop myself from giving my thoughts. LOL

In 5 years pudiepie will be begging us to make a collab but we'll have to refuse as we'll be not making collabs with channels with less than 10 millions active subscribers (he will have around 100 millions subs but only around 8-9 millions of them will be active - so sorry bro but you do not make the cut.) :)

Last edited:
I have actually no idea about my channel and personally I have no idea where I'll be in five years :wacky2:.
My outlook on life and anything that has happend in the last few years changed so much, that everything that I though I would have now is the total opposite or not what I desire anymore. That feels weird because I dream but I don't totally dare to dream again and for now I just will see where life takes me.

Probably in the middle of a Road to Commander for the Call of Duty in 5 years time (Assuming this years Call of Duty doesn't completely kill the series).

In 5 years? Hard to say, I see it still active for sure but with other things not sure... :confusedphones:

But I overall see it still successful, that it, if I can manage my time correctly XD

Where do I see my channel? You shouldn't have asked...

> You wake up in the morning before work/school
> While eating your breakfast, you pull up your phone or tablet
> You check to see if I've uploaded this particular morning
> I have
> Your morning is fulfilled

For me personally If I didn't see my YouTube channel being successful in five years, then I wouldn't have even bothered. Don't get me wrong, I love what i do on it. I get to animate book reviews which combines the two things I love most - animation and reading. After five years of what I anticipate to be monumental failures and lesson after lesson of what not to do, I expect 400 to 500 thousand subscribers.

In 5 years, I hope that I would have developed my talking, filming, and editing skills. These will be clearly demonstrated in my daily vlogs, documentaries, and shorts. I'm not too concerned about viewers or subscribers, but more about opportunities. I hope in 5 years time, or earlier, to have the chance to create a feature-length documentary. I don't know what it will be about, but I want to make something that people can and will happily watch for 90 minutes.

I really want to be able to look back on my channel in 5, 10, 15 years time, etc. and see how I have developed as a person in terms of skills, achieving my goals, and my personality. That is the one of the mains reasons for me vlogging, to create a diary of my life as I try to achieve my goals, while enjoying whatever time I have on this planet.

100K bra! 100%!

Even if it doesn't happen I don't care. It's fun now, and I bet it stays fun! I have been doing it for 3 years now... You just don't quit something you have enjoyed for that long.

Back