#Where can i promote efficiently?

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys.

I've read some of the post on this thread and i'm struggling with the same problems as you. I'm struggling with my low audience, retention time, subscribers, s****y PC for which i made a Indigogo campaign, and so on.

I'm really struggling but i dont wanna quit. I love doing this, but more subscribers and all won't hurt. :D

So basically i'm asking for your help: Where can i promote my channel efficiently? Where can i promote my Indigogo campaign efficiently? What should my next course of action be?

Thanks guys. Really appreciate it. :)

Reactions: KantoGaming

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey!

Awesome questions so lets get started.

First action:
SEO OPTIMIZE, SEO OPTIMIZE, SEO OPTIMIZE
I can't stress this enough, it's extremely important to rank your videos on YouTube and do research for the best youtube tags this is not promotion though.

Second action:
Make a blogger/wordpress and always put your video on there, not only does it give you more publicity but somehow people find your blog after a while and every extra potential subscriber and viewer is appreciated!

Third action:
Share your videos on social media, and by that I mean your personal YouTube social media, even if no one follows your social media, if they find you on YouTube they will start dropping in on your social media and if you can catch the attention of even ten people, it will always be worth it because they will help you rank your video on our first action.

Fourth action:
Reddit, find related sub-reddits for your niche and share it to 1-3 sub-reddits. But make sure you don't spam, no one appreciates a spammer.

Hopefully I could help in the slightest, you have the whole internet, go get some knowledge and use it to your advantage!

Fift action: Make great videos
Regards
Tomba/Kevin (The editing guy)

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

First action:
I can't stress this enough, it's extremely important to rank your videos on YouTube and do research for the best youtube tags this is not promotion though.

Second action:
Make a blogger/wordpress and always put your video on there, not only does it give you more publicity but somehow people find your blog after a while and every extra potential subscriber and viewer is appreciated!

Third action:
Share your videos on social media, and by that I mean your personal YouTube social media, even if no one follows your social media, if they find you on YouTube they will start dropping in on your social media and if you can catch the attention of even ten people, it will always be worth it because they will help you rank your video on our first action.

Fourth action:
Reddit, find related sub-reddits for your niche and share it to 1-3 sub-reddits. But make sure you don't spam, no one appreciates a spammer.

Hopefully I could help in the slightest, you have the whole internet, go get some knowledge and use it to your advantage!

Regards
These are all awesome ideas! SEO definitely for long term views and exposure. I've personally tried the blog thing and it can be a lot of work, but definitely can see it being everything positive.

Reactions: Hashtag10

LifeWithKristen

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Social media will be your best friend, as by using that platform you can interact with other people who have similar passions and interests as you! Best of luck :)

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey!

First action:

Second action:

Third action:

Fourth action:

Regards
Thanks man. I pay a lot of attention to SEO and my tags. I've done that since i started.
The wordpress idea is great. I took a look at your page and it seems pretty good. You can get noticed easy, you can post a bit more detailes about your video, it could be an extension of you channel. It is cheap and effective. So that is a great advice.
Thanks.

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks man. I pay a lot of attention to SEO and my tags. I've done that since i started.
The wordpress idea is great. I took a look at your page and it seems pretty good. You can get noticed easy, you can post a bit more detailes about your video, it could be an extension of you channel. It is cheap and effective. So that is a great advice.
Thanks.
Yeah I will optimize my Wordpress blog soon but It's not a priority. :)

Regards
Tomba (Hope I could help)

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

First action:

Second action:

Third action:

Fourth action:

Regards

Sorry for asking such a silly question, what do you mean by SEO? And can you explain it a little bit further cause I'm new in youtube.

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sorry for asking such a silly question, what do you mean by SEO? And can you explain it a little bit further cause I'm new in youtube.
I've been in your situation and i feel ya. Someone helped me and i was truly grateful so im gonna pass it on.
I think this is the best and most comprehensive article about SEO on YTTalk: yttalk.com/threads/search-engine-optimization-and-you.217274/

Now on a different note, where can i promote my Indigogo campaing? Somewhere where people can and will donate. Im starting to be a little desperate. I wont be able to keep it up much longer on this PC. So....any ideas?
Thanks.

Reactions: MetalKidz

Lewis Wass

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You may find 'Blue Ocean Strategy' an interesting read. The basic concept is to market where there isn't competition, so maybe create a subreddit around your niche or find a new social platform.

jerabith

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Make sure to always have catchy titles and thumbnails, that can help so much with getting views just from suggested.

Reactions: KantoGaming