#Where can i promote efficiently?

MetalKidz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been in your situation and i feel ya. Someone helped me and i was truly grateful so im gonna pass it on.
I think this is the best and most comprehensive article about SEO on YTTalk: yttalk.com/threads/search-engine-optimization-and-you.217274/

Now on a different note, where can i promote my Indigogo campaing? Somewhere where people can and will donate. Im starting to be a little desperate. I wont be able to keep it up much longer on this PC. So....any ideas?
Thanks.
Thanks for sharing this thread for me. I found this thread really give me great information. Don't worry I will surely do the same as yours when I find someone who also in need of this kind of information

BlockHeadGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thumbnails, and branding. Good SEO dosn't hurt either.

I would also say do a google search for your videos title and see if there are blogs or forums that talk about it and contribute.

Reactions: Hashtag10

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Make sure to always have catchy titles and thumbnails, that can help so much with getting views just from suggested.
I pay a lot of attention to my thumbnails and titles, but i don't want them to be too bright or misleading. I try to keep them profesional.

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Everywhere, google+ communities are a great place to start, there is a communitiy for ever type of video out there, find groups on facebook, twitter, find forums like this one.

Reactions: Hashtag10

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Everywhere, google+ communities are a great place to start, there is a communitiy for ever type of video out there, find groups on facebook, twitter, find forums like this one.
Thanks. Google+ is a bit wierd i kinda don't know how to use it. But i'll try to use it as well.
Thanks man.

Reactions: SandManOnly

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks. Google+ is a bit wierd i kinda don't know how to use it. But i'll try to use it as well.
Thanks man.
Well twitter, facebook, google+ etc theres loads of ways dude. One way i do is send everyone a mass message on skype telling them ive uploaded.

Reactions: ColbzVlogz

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well twitter, facebook, google+ etc theres loads of ways dude. One way i do is send everyone a mass message on skype telling them ive uploaded.
I like the skype idea I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me, but yes just posting to twitter, Facebook, and all the other social networking websites, tell your family, or your family friends. Pretty much just get the word out there.

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the skype idea I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me, but yes just posting to twitter, Facebook, and all the other social networking websites, tell your family, or your family friends. Pretty much just get the word out there.
Yeah pretty much dude its a simple concept. The more people that know you have uploaded the better then hopefully they will show people and etc its a good circle if done right dude. And before you know it you will be turning viewers in to subscribers :)