What's Your Strategy To Grow On YouTube In 2017

I invested in some basic equipment that hopefully will get me better quality videos. Now I would like to learn better editing skills. When I achieve that, next step is to work on my personality to be more enthusiastic because I feel now I am a little bit boring to watch :). Finally to research about interesting items that nobody or very few people did a review on because for now I unbox everything that comes to my hand :).

My strategy is to splinter off popular shows that I do and give them their own channel. This way, when people subscribe to that channel, they are basically subscribing to a specific show format that won't have other forms of content such as Vlogs or unboxing videos.

My strategy is to splinter off popular shows that I do and give them their own channel. This way, when people subscribe to that channel, they are basically subscribing to a specific show format that won't have other forms of content such as Vlogs or unboxing videos.
I guess that channel with specific show format will have more chances of sponsorship because of targeting group. I will think over this too. You did great job on growing you channel to 500K.

you have nice channel and I am sure you will do better if you add more fun and speed to unboxing .
Thanks for your support Gamayun :). I am just working on one fun video so let's hope he will bring some life to my channel :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back