What's Your Strategy To Grow On YouTube In 2017

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Hi guys,

Just want to know what's your YouTube strategy for 2017 for growing channel?

For me, it's to make more quality videos, learn to optimize tag & titles, be consistent.

My strategy is to be as consistent as possible. I am trying to also focus on building my social media platforms on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Google plus. I am also trying to be more active on forums.

• Be Consistent
  • Find your "niche" on Youtube and do things that you are actually like
  • Have a lot of social media (3-5 or as many as you want)
  • When you edit videos be creative and add something to give viewers a laugh if thats what you wanna go for

My only change for 2017 was to upload to a bi-daily schedule which I have kept to.

Reactions: Jes
Create videos that are more targeted to the largest audience I can get. Niche videos are great, but the bread and butter should be general videos that cast the widest net in order to increase growth. The more niche videos are specifically to cater to your core viewers.

Great question, thank you! I'm hitting 30 videos published today, but my channel is still so young so not many subs or views. So I need to : increase social media activity and build awareness, improve SEO and target keywords more cleverly, stick to as close to one video a day uploaded as I can, and diversify the content to my intended offerings (improving quality and appeal).

This WILL happen :)

Back