What's a good network to join for Tutorial Channels?

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello,
I hope this is the right location for me to post my question, if not then please feel free to move my post else where.

anyhoo i have been on a youtube break for a while and i really miss creating tutorial guides.

I use to be on some small network but i guess their was issues and as i had decided to return back to youtube like 3 months ago the owner of the network inform me that they all drifted apart and went separate ways which kinda sucks, so i had private my channel and videos.

I am just looking for a decent network to join so i can place my tutorial videos back public and be able to make some profit out of em.

I usually do like random tutorial videos basically whatever comes to mind.

atm my channel contains 590 subscribers with only 80 tutorial videos.

Not a big channel but it was fun to do and i enjoyed maken that extra buck for the matter,
i didn't care that i wasn't gettin thousands and thousands of views, all tho that would of been nice.

i just enjoyed the extra 20 bucks i make every now and then because you know money adds up.
and i liked to create my content to help others while maken that extra dough on the side.

so who ever is reading this then i would very much appreciate some advise assistance on where to go for youtube partner/ network wise so i can re build my channel back up and make it back alive.

even tho my channel was a tutorial channel i have been thinking of possibly doing some world of warcraft gameplay and ASMR videos on the side.

again i appreciate some assistance and guidance if any.

*hugs*

- Nelly -

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

My advice would be not to sign up with a network and to stay with adsense.

Reactions: nad

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

My advice would be not to sign up with a network and to stay with adsense.
What about the lack of protection that networks cover you with via Clickbombs from Haters/Trolls.

I had a bad experience when i was starting out my YouTube journey way back then and had a hater/troll clickbomb my Ads then Adsense removed me from the google Adsense Program.

Only network i know is Fullscreen and Freedom.

Use to be part of Fullscreen but i hate the 50% threshold agreement

The small Network that i was part of allowed you to withdrawl funds from lower at $1.00 so i am wanting to possibly join some other decent small network out there if any.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
What about the lack of protection that networks cover you with via Clickbombs from Haters/Trolls.

I had a bad experience when i was starting out my YouTube journey way back then and had a hater/troll clickbomb my Ads then Adsense removed me from the google Adsense Program.

Only network i know is Fullscreen and Freedom.

Use to be part of Fullscreen but i hate the 50% threshold agreement

The small Network that i was part of allowed you to withdrawl funds from lower at $1.00 so i am wanting to possibly join some other decent small network out there if any.

Well if you've had your adsense account cancelled, then that's usually a lifetime thing so it's possible you don't have much choice.

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well if you've had your adsense account cancelled, then that's usually a lifetime thing so it's possible you don't have much choice.
I never had my AdSense account terminated if that's what your saying. I use to be part of that like maybe 5 years ago but had haters / trolls clickbomb my ads which had removed me from the program assuming i clickbomb myself or whatever. So i made a video on the topic and was inform to join network for protection purposes. Then use to be part of Fullscreen but backed out because of that 50% threshold agreement. Bottom all i want to know is if their are any smaller networks anyone may know and if so can someone please point me in the right dirrection because all i know is Freedom and i was told even their not a good network to associate with. /shrugs[DOUBLEPOST=1521671609,1521659897][/DOUBLEPOST]
I never had my AdSense account terminated if that's what your saying. I use to be part of that like maybe 5 years ago but had haters / trolls clickbomb my ads which had removed me from the program assuming i clickbomb myself or whatever. So i made a video on the topic and was inform to join network for protection purposes. Then use to be part of Fullscreen but backed out because of that 50% threshold agreement. Bottom all i want to know is if their are any smaller networks anyone may know and if so can someone please point me in the right dirrection because all i know is Freedom and i was told even their not a good network to associate with. /shrugs[/QUOTEi

I meant the threshold is 50.00 and yea that is why i don't like to look into Fullscreen and soemthing that fits my channel which would be Gaming/Tutorials and a bit of ASMR

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
With the new YouTube requirements in order to monetize, you have a long way to go before AdSense or a network will look at you.

Reactions: nad and Crown

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
With the new YouTube requirements in order to monetize, you have a long way to go before AdSense or a network will look at you.
Is their a web link maybe you share me with so i can read the new requirements and whats expected?

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Is their a web link maybe you share me with so i can read the new requirements and whats expected?
The eligibility requirement for monetization has been raised to 4,000 hours of watchtime within the past 12 months and 1,000 subscribers.

Reactions: Jenelly

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Google "YouTube Partnership Program Eligibility Requirements 2018" if you don't believe @Shakycow. There is a whole YouTube Creator's Blog article about it.

Jenelly

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Google "YouTube Partnership Program Eligibility Requirements 2018" if you don't believe @Shakycow. There is a whole YouTube Creator's Blog article about it.
I never said i didn't believe him, just wanted information regarding the new policy.

Thank you @Shakycow for your time and info, i'll go have a read and come back with further questions/concerns that i may have.

Reactions: Shakycow