What name from these 2 I should choose ?

What name is better ? :)

• Total voters

AlaeTheAlien

Reaction score
Hey everyone :) I'm new to the community but I've been doing youtube for over a year, but I stopped uploading for 2 months so I'm trying to comeback , I've re-branded my channel from gfx/outros /intro. but I'm a bit confused about something, since I do gaming I used my username as my channel name. but recenetly a new unique name poped in my mind and I'm wondering if it would be a good idea if I used it and will it effect my channel badly or neutrally.
My old channel name was AlaeTheAlien, and I'm thinking of changing it to Nablien since it's short and easy to remember :)
so what you guys suggest and thank you

Eva Jupiter

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! Awesome gaming channel I just checked it out it has awesome editing and background music! :D I think Nablien would be a great new name! It is short and concise! Keep up great work! :3

Reactions: AlaeTheAlien

PopsLetsPlay

UBER Gamer
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Definitely AlaeTheAlien..has a bit more appeal to it in my opinion. By the way, if you make a new channel account just to have a different name, it will affect traffic to your videos and channel. Your YouTube Age, meaning how long you have had your account on youtube determines your so called "authority" in ranking when people search a tag you used.

It's all up to you though, good luck! :thumbsup2:

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the Branding discussion forum. ^^

Roman Ryder

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'd stick with your original name. It's simple, catchy, and easy to remember.

AlaeTheAlien

Reaction score
Definitely AlaeTheAlien..has a bit more appeal to it in my opinion. By the way, if you make a new channel account just to have a different name, it will affect traffic to your videos and channel. Your YouTube Age, meaning how long you have had your account on youtube determines your so called "authority" in ranking when people search a tag you used.

It's all up to you though, good luck! :thumbsup2:
Thanks and yeah i wasn't going to make a new channel just thinking of changing the name[DOUBLEPOST=1497155959,1497155668][/DOUBLEPOST]It's all up to you though, good luck! :thumbsup2:[/QUOTE]
Hey! Awesome gaming channel I just checked it out it has awesome editing and background music! :D I think Nablien would be a great new name! It is short and concise! Keep up great work! :3
Thanks! and you should fix your channel link in the signature it's not working ;)

I'd stick with your original name. It's simple, catchy, and easy to remember.
Thanks :) Yep I think I should stick with my original name "AlaeTheAlien" since I really like it and as you said it's simple.