What is your least favorite type of video a lot of Popular Youtubers make?

I'm not a big fan of Reaction videos. But the irony is that my channel is doing reaction videos at the moment. hahaha. I do enjoy making them though, because i like seeing their reactions and interacting with them during the process.

e
the Prank video that aren't even Pranks , It's public harassment just cause you say "It's a prank bro" doesn't make what you did okay
exactly, Complete disrespect and sometimes even like physically hurting their friends.... these videos are just low in every sense of the word 'low'

Prank videos. I'm not a big fan of pranks in general, and my opinion of prank videos has definitely not been helped by the recent controversial videos.

Probably really bad quality videos that clearly weren't tested or viewed prior to uploading. I know we can't all have expensive equipment, but you should really check your work and make sure we can hear you, see you etc before uploading.

in my own opinion its 'bait' videos.
with complimentary question mark / butt / boobs followed with a massive cut out of the youtuber's face gasping as fake as possible.

Bonus points if they crudely photoshop their eyeballs bigger.

For me it's vlogs in general. Seriously why would I care about what a random people on the Internet does if it's not news or howto? I can't understand why anybody watches these but as they are so popular it may be just me who is wrong. A million flies can't lie - poo tastes great :)

For me it's vlogs in general. Seriously why would I care about what a random people on the Internet does if it's not news or howto? I can't understand why anybody watches these but as they are so popular it may be just me who is wrong. A million flies can't lie - poo tastes great :)

Lol I get why some people do get the vlog thing haha :D but to be honest I like them because I can lurk into people lives it's pretty satisfying and you get to know a youtuber more personal if they do also other stuff on YT.... lurking is just fun LOL

For me it's prank videos....
They don't really appeal to me, the majority of them either fake, or not really pranks at all xD

I loathe reaction videos, not the ones that are well produced and funny like h3h3productions but the ones created by Jinx, Tyrone Magus (I think I spelt that correctly), etc. The reason I dislike them is because they don't really add anything new to the video they are reacting to and because they watch the video all the way through without cutting out the parts where they are just staring at the screen.

As someone who spends hours editing a video, it amazes me people watch these lazy and boring videos. All they have to do is crop the video that they are reacting to on the side of their reactions.

Back