What is the one country you have viewers from, that you never expected?

Promice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Looking at my analytics I found out I had some viewers from parts I did not expect. The biggest one for me is United Arab Emirates and I just have no idea how I got viewers from there. What is the one surprise country that you have viewers from?

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Czech Republic but it was a random view. It is sooo cool to be able to connect so many people :D

TheBossman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Reviewer
I had someone from Holland search a video in his native language, to find my channel that wasn't anywhere near the top of the search (I searched it to find out how he found it and I wasn't on first 3 pages) for him to watch the video in its entirety. That was a good feeling. I used to also think I had a sub from Azerbaijan until I found out it was a vpn.

ParoDeeJay

This Space Intentionally Left Blank...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
Wow, I've never paid that much attention to the location analytics... We have 184 different entries in our lifetime stats, and some of them I doubt I could even point at on a map! That's actually fascinating.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've had views from 237 different countries. Including 2 views from........... North Korea from a long time ago, but they haven't been back since..... :unsure::nailbiting::ninja2::mask2:

FatalAti

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've had views from 237 different countries. Including 2 views from........... North Korea from a long time ago, but they haven't been back since..... :unsure::nailbiting::ninja2::mask2:
For real i loled sooo hard :D that is so cool and weird at the same time :D

Reactions: Crown

lucagrabacr

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It is generally people with extremely secure vpns (people who use the dark web kind of people) so their location is fully masked.
So basically 0.2% of my audience base are probably drug cartel members :confusedphones: