What is my channel Missing? | Opinions needed | gaming channel

First off just post the normal link to your channel not the subscribe one, that's annoying.

All you seem to have uploaded are pure gameplay videos. There's probably millions of videos of just gameplay for FIFA and GTA 5 just littered across youtube. You have to make your channel stand out (funny edits, commentary, commentary with friends etc.) If I search "Fifa 16 most epic match ever!" there's 375,000 results. The chances of your channel showing up are very small.

Good luck! :)

Thank you very much for the advice...I'll be sure to invest in getting a mic or a headset[DOUBLEPOST=1445993123,1445992866][/DOUBLEPOST]So just to be sure is every other thing fine? like the video quality, logo and banner?

The Banner and Logo are good. You could write a description in the bio page to tell us about your channel. Get to work on a channel trailer and definitely buy yourself a head mic. Keep it up! :cool:

Personality bro, thats what needs to come across more, but don't worry keep workin hard on improving your videos, branding is also important also :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446043592,1446043524][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe a face cam? people tend to like seeing your reaction when making gaming videos :)

Your channel is 5 months old and you only have 3 video's? If you want subscribers and views you need to upload more video's. Make series, playlists ect so that viewers and potential subscribers stay longer on your channel and don't leave because they don't see a channel with not much content.

Your channel is 5 months old and you only have 3 video's? If you want subscribers and views you need to upload more video's. Make series, playlists ect so that viewers and potential subscribers stay longer on your channel and don't leave because they don't see a channel with not much content.
could you review my channel also pls :)

Back