What game should I start with?

Messiah

So I am a gaming YouTuber and plan to start uploading videos soon. I play on an Xbox One and at the moment, only want to play games that are not rated M for Mature. I am not restricted from playing these but I would like to start and have video that all viewers won't have any problem with. Can anyone recommend non-Mature Xbox One games I can start with on my YouTube channel??

I was planning on Bully: Scholarship Edition but idefk.

What do you mean by a one-off playthrough??

Well, some people record a game and upload it in several episodes - usually more story-based ones or co-op stuff. But if you know you'd get bored of Rocket League pretty easily, you could just upload the one video of that game and leave it at that.

Well, some people record a game and upload it in several episodes - usually more story-based ones or co-op stuff. But if you know you'd get bored of Rocket League pretty easily, you could just upload the one video of that game and leave it at that.
I don't have the money to buy just buy Rocket League and play it once. Besides, I only plan on using a $50 gift card from GameStop and don't want to waste it by buying and selling. Can you recommend some "stoy-based" games I could upload in segments? (No m Rated)[DOUBLEPOST=1484619624,1484608487][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump

You should really play whatever you feel comfortable with. People will either like it or they wont. You cant win them all. Alot comes down to you for what you want to play and upload, but also its good to ask your viewers what they would like to see you play

IMO you should start with what's most popular now, those always get the most hype because people are trying to watch lets plays/reviews to see if they want to buy them or not.

Back