What Entertains YOU?

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi all, I want to understand the community a little more so I want to know what type of content on YouTube do YOU find interesting and Why???

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I primarily watch car related content because I am a car head myself. Not surprisingly my own YouTube channel is centered around cars too.

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Mostly music and car. Music because I love to learn from other people. It's amazing how everyone has their own styles. Car because I just love them. Also videos related to conspiracy theory. Not a strong believer in those things but I just love to watch them when I'm bored. What about you?

spartanfit1

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For me it totally depends. I usually give everything at least one try possibly 2 if I'm not sure after the first one.

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I like...
Death Battle from ScrewAttack for analysis of characters from different series to see who would win.
RWBY from Rooster Teeth for action animation.
PragerU for politically conservative lessons.
MagicofRahat for creative illusion and magic trick public pranks.
Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell for informative scientific explanations.
Vsauce for much the same as Kurzgesagt.
JonTronShow for hilarious reviews of movies and video games.
Bad Lip Reading for hilarious parodies of things.
Numberphile for explanations of number-related things from mathematicians.
cyriak for crazy WTF animations.
Emily Pruna for hearing her take on things in life.
Oleg Berg for alterations of popular songs.
Don't Hug Me .I'm Scared for weird, deep songs with puppets.
ZackScott for his periodic encounters with spiders in his house.

Last edited:

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
It depends on what kind of mood i'm in. The channels i've subscribed to are mostly daily vloggers, experiments, travel vlogs/explorers, beauty & pranks :)

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I use YOUTUBE mostly for music purposes. Sometimes I put YOUTUBE to autoplay all the latest songs. Beside from that DIY videos, tutorials, and VLOGGERS (esp. superwoman)

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I primarily watch comedy videos. Not the Viners who moved over to YouTube and think they're funny with their outdated jokes, but real, mature comedy. I like memes, I like parodies, and funny personalities all around. Gaming channels are a bit iffy for me. I used to watch a lot of Let's Plays, but now I think they're boring, unless the commentator actually has a personality and say things other than 'Wow' or 'haha' or 'woah' throughout the video. Music-wise, I use YouTube to listen to music all the time. I like YouTube music artists more than actual record company artists, simply because I like how it's being made independently and not motivated by money. I absolutely love fan music for games. I do also find YouTube drama rather interesting as well. I'm always kept up to date with that.

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Mostly music and car. Music because I love to learn from other people. It's amazing how everyone has their own styles. Car because I just love them. Also videos related to conspiracy theory. Not a strong believer in those things but I just love to watch them when I'm bored. What about you?
I predominantly watch a lot of travel vlogs and motivation/entreprenuerial content from creators such as Jon Olsson (for travel vlogs) and Gary Vaynerchuk (for the motivational content). I get ideas for my videos based on this type of content.[DOUBLEPOST=1509955540,1509955489][/DOUBLEPOST]
For me it totally depends. I usually give everything at least one try possibly 2 if I'm not sure after the first one.
I like your open mindedness![DOUBLEPOST=1509956997][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like...
Death Battle from ScrewAttack for analysis of characters from different series to see who would win.
RWBY from Rooster Teeth for action animation.
PragerU for conservative lessons.
MagicofRahat for creative illusion and magic trick public pranks.
Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell for informative scientific explanations.
Vsauce for much the same as Kurzgesagt.
JonTronShow for hilarious reviews of movies and video games.
Bad Lip Reading for hilarious parodies of things.
Numberphile for explanations of number-related things from mathematicians.
cyriak for crazy WTF animations.
Emily Pruna for hearing her take on things in life.
Oleg Berg for alterations of popular songs.
Don't Hug Me .I'm Scared for weird, deep songs with puppets.
ZackScott for his periodic encounters with spiders in his house.
Wow thats a diverse group of people you keep up with. I've heard of Rooster Teeth, Vsauce but I'm interested to check out Emily Pruna now that you mentioned her. Cheers for that![DOUBLEPOST=1509957071][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use YOUTUBE mostly for music purposes. Sometimes I put YOUTUBE to autoplay all the latest songs. Beside from that DIY videos, tutorials, and VLOGGERS (esp. superwoman)
superwoman is unstoppable. Yeah I do that with podcasts in the background usually when im editing videos. So glad we have youtube[DOUBLEPOST=1509962270][/DOUBLEPOST]
I primarily watch comedy videos. Not the Viners who moved over to YouTube and think they're funny with their outdated jokes, but real, mature comedy. I like memes, I like parodies, and funny personalities all around. Gaming channels are a bit iffy for me. I used to watch a lot of Let's Plays, but now I think they're boring, unless the commentator actually has a personality and say things other than 'Wow' or 'haha' or 'woah' throughout the video. Music-wise, I use YouTube to listen to music all the time. I like YouTube music artists more than actual record company artists, simply because I like how it's being made independently and not motivated by money. I absolutely love fan music for games. I do also find YouTube drama rather interesting as well. I'm always kept up to date with that.
Sounds interesting, any channels in particular that you love?[DOUBLEPOST=1509962296][/DOUBLEPOST]
It depends on what kind of mood i'm in. The channels i've subscribed to are mostly daily vloggers, experiments, travel vlogs/explorers, beauty & pranks :)
Sweet, who are you favourite vloggers?

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I tend to binge watch. I used to watch endless Judge Judy videos, more recently I have overdosed on Gary Vaynerchuk, and I am starting to get into car videos. Particularly AutoVlog.