What Entertains YOU?

KreativeVein

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest someone I can relate too who has topics I'm interested in, really broad statement though haha

Victoria

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Want to watch a let's play with bad players? Watch DashieXP attempting to play COD, hilarious! Which vloggers are you into?
So glad you recommended DashieXP, I'd never heard of him! I'm giving up on productivity and I'm gonna bingewatch his main channel and gaming channel today lol. I started watching thatcherjoe's videos, and ended up watching his vlogs, and his social circle is made up of youtubers so they're mostly the vloggers I watch. Or sometimes I stumble on a vlogger and go through a short phase of watching them (the most recent was Kyler and Mad)

BullMoose

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I primarily watch gaming videos that consist of games that I currently play, though I do branch out from time to time. Usually consists of highlight videos, full match gameplay or informational videos that discuss tactics and such. I have found a couple of channels that I will actually watch Let's Plays with due to the individual's personality which is incredible. Aside from that, there is pretty much 1 channel that I will watch as soon as a video is uploaded that has nothing to do with gaming. The channel is Jack Rackam and it discusses World History in a way that I find very entertaining. I think that about sums up my YouTube life.

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I really love creators who avoid, as much as possible, the content that's created by larger companies. So while I'll watch reviews and reactions and such, it's not what I look for on YouTube. I like home-grown stuff, sometimes weird, sometimes just low-budget and high concept, and sometimes just out there, as long as they're doing something different than just sending more attention to, say, Disney or Marvel or some TV station.

I of course love other puppet channels and other cooking channels, but mostly, I'm looking for originality.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I tend to use YouTube for studying a lot. I spend a lot of time watching music theory videos and then watching performance videos of musicians that I like. I have a few design / low cost construction channels that have taught me quite a bit. Even though I have no clue at all about electrical engineering I still like to watch evan kale(sp) make crazy things out of found components. I watch too much Star Wars on YouTube, kind of my guilty pleasure.

Mister20seven

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I like to watch travel videos, so I can check places I want to visit and also find inspiration and ideas for my own videos. Or the ones of the places I've been to, to see what other people made out of it.
I use a GoPro, so I'm watching tipps and stuff about it every now and then, MicBergsma has a lot of good videos.
I used to skate so skateboarding, music videos, clips from concerts of my favorite artists, stuff like fail army, videos of animals.