What Do You Think of My Channel?

all looks very professional to me. 93 subs for less than 3,000 vieew is kicking a** too!. I needed over 70k views to get that many lol Maybe put your little cardboard cutout mini you (or something else) on all your thumbnails so that they are identifiable /branded etc.

I'll be very brief - just keep at it. You know, if I didn't know how many subs you had, I'd say it was in 100ks. Not a single complaint.

all looks very professional to me. 93 subs for less than 3,000 vieew is kicking a** too!. I needed over 70k views to get that many lol Maybe put your little cardboard cutout mini you (or something else) on all your thumbnails so that they are identifiable /branded etc.
I am so thankful for your review! That’s very encouraging! I will definitely begin using my avatar on thumbnails. Great idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the banner, profile pic and the general vibe of your channel. I actually think it's really interesting and I subscribed. I didn't find the channel trailer however, though, but I watched one of your videos and I really liked it.I was actually looking for a channel like yours since I'm an aspiring songwriter. Keep up the good work!

Love the banner, profile pic and the general vibe of your channel. I actually think it's really interesting and I subscribed. I didn't find the channel trailer however, though, but I watched one of your videos and I really liked it.I was actually looking for a channel like yours since I'm an aspiring songwriter. Keep up the good work!
That was such a great review! Thank you for taking a moment to look around and share your thoughts. I’m so glad to know you’ve been searching for a channel like mine! Cheers to your success!

Hello !
everything pretty much has been said already, so congratulations on a great YouTube channel ! I wish I had a suggestion to make but I don't have any...
I'm a bit jealous actually when I come across people talented like you are, the theme is spot on and precisely what I am interested in : the creative process, dwelving into the workshop or the recording studio, the place where art is being made.

Nice job :)

Hello !
everything pretty much has been said already, so congratulations on a great YouTube channel ! I wish I had a suggestion to make but I don't have any...
I'm a bit jealous actually when I come across people talented like you are, the theme is spot on and precisely what I am interested in : the creative process, dwelving into the workshop or the recording studio, the place where art is being made.

Nice job :)
That is such a great review. I’ve worked very hard to set up my channel concept. I always appreciate feedback, but affirming words of praise are also wonderful to get. Thank you so kindly.

Back