what do you say at the start?

Changes from series to series, but currently I use:
  1. "Together!" (In a really camp high pitched voice)
  2. "Hello and welcome to... the... SUUUUUPPPEEEERRRRR LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAGUE"

Changes from series to series, but currently I use:
  1. "Together!" (In a really camp high pitched voice)
  2. "Hello and welcome to... the... SUUUUUPPPEEEERRRRR LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAGUE"
lawl, sounds legit :p
especially that "together"

I just get straight into the item I'm reviewing, although after explaining what I'm looking at I do welcome everyone before I continue ;)

Well, I'm currently doing speedarts so really my intro just plays, then a speedart and music in the background. But back when I uploading gaming (I say that alot, haha :p) I used to say, "Hey guys, what's up? Eqo here, and today we're playing... MINECRAFT BLARGGJBDUGBD!" But yeah, something like that that makes the viewers chuckle a little and get into a more, lighter mood when being welcomed to a new video of mine. Works quite well I believe, hope this helps.

Well, I'm currently doing speedarts so really my intro just plays, then a speedart and music in the background. But back when I uploading gaming (I say that alot, haha :p) I used to say, "Hey guys, what's up? Eqo here, and today we're playing... MINECRAFT BLARGGJBDUGBD!" But yeah, something like that that makes the viewers chuckle a little and get into a more, lighter mood when being welcomed to a new video of mine. Works quite well I believe, hope this helps.
xD i didnt need help, just curious :p thanks for the post though ;)

Back