What do you guys do when comments are like this..

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all! So, lately in my comments section I've been running into people who always finish off the sentence with "sub4sub". I'm not the type of person to go to other channels and do this as I know their are other ways to connect with people. I *always* check out their channel but it's never my thing..do I just not reply back to their comment? Or do I lie? It makes me feel so uncomfortable and I'm wondering what you guys do when this happens -.-

Thanks all!

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Usually these comments are in the form of:
[A compliment about your video] + [Check out my channel/sub4sub]

I always thank them for the compliment and leave it at that. If there's no compliment and just a comment advertising their own channel, it'll probably be in your "Likely Spam" category and you can just leave it there or delete it. Haha

Reactions: DanAwesomeStuff

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I delete all sub 4 sub, and comments by people who obviously just comment for me to check them out.

Reactions: javacentral

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I always just delete and move on. If they are really aggressive/annoying and do it multiple times I will report them for spam.

HalieCakes

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks guys! Silly me didn't think it was spam and thought it was genuine people loooool Now I don't feel bad for not saying anything! ^_^[DOUBLEPOST=1484086494,1484086462][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have the words sub4sub and subscribe black listed and the automatically get put in the likely spam folder. then I just delete them from there
I never knew this was a thing! I'm setting mine up right now! Thanks, Lizzee!

Reactions: Lizzeelive

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Delete or troll them. Don't get them too often, generally because my audience would turn on them like a wild pack of dogs

Reactions: DayaVera

mrarauzz

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I delete, report as spam and message them to never spam me again. I hate sub4sub comments with a passion.