What do you guys do when comments are like this..

MasterDF

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi
Hello all! So, lately in my comments section I've been running into people who always finish off the sentence with "sub4sub". I'm not the type of person to go to other channels and do this as I know their are other ways to connect with people. I *always* check out their channel but it's never my thing..do I just not reply back to their comment? Or do I lie? It makes me feel so uncomfortable and I'm wondering what you guys do when this happens -.-

Thanks all!
Honestly ill just ignore it or just say thabks for watching. I dont delve into it.

Hopeless Insomniac

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
Don't feel bad for deleting comments. It is your channel you have the ability and right to control what happens on it :)

Star Wars Geek

Reaction score
I generally say Thanks and I'll check out your channel. I've only received maybe 4 such comments and one was actually a channel I liked. I tend to think the best intentions of people first so that's why I check them out. I did just get one though asking me to also collaborate with them. I'm new to this and aside from the obvious I don't know what goes into a collab logistics wise. Either way when I looked at the channel I couldn't see why they are interested in collaborating...we're different content. I'm pretty sure they were just wanting me to sub and view their channel.

nutwad

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just like everyone else, I usually just ignore or delete them. It does get quite annoying but it still counts as interaction.

GBeeTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They always end up in my spam filter but when they don't I weigh off just how spammy it is...

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Most comments like this get filtered from my channel and never make it onto my videos at all.. But when the odd one or two make it up, I always delete them.. Sometimes i'm super salty about it, reply 'no' then delete the comment, Outrageous, i know, I'm a true rebel...
Anyway, I'd just ignore comments like this.. I dislike them, but I can see why people do it... Kind of?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I keep all comments and reply with "Thanks for checking out my channel!" Because idgaf about your content if you're going to just promote on mine.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Anyone who does that on my channel, they're usually marked as spam by my automatic filter.