What do you guys do when comments are like this..

DLUK

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Normally my youtube will realise that the message is spam and will keep it hidden, From there i will just remove the message as it has to be approved. I only want to sub to people if i like there content and would only want people to sub to me if they like mine :)

Reactions: DayaVera

DayaVera

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I check videos of people who genuine talk to me or sub to me. I have subscribe to a few people this way. But when you leave a generic message it comes as pushy and I'm less likely to subs to you, even if you have good content. I avoid doing this as well. I just leave honest comments without expecting anything in return. I'm almost at 200 subs, my best count so far :D

soldatcat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Honestly I just ignore it :/ I don't like sub4sub because it makes me feel like I didn't earn that subscribers and I didn't and if you don't like it either you shouldn't do it, sub4sub isn't the best idea if YouTube is something you genuinely enjoy :) you could always block the words sub4sub in words you don't want in the comment section? That might be the best approach :) but whatever you do it'll be fine I wouldn't pay much mind, they're mostly spammers anyways :p

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I have sub4sub in the block list of keywords so it never gets posted as a comment. I don't mind if someone asks me to check their channel out and give feedback. I also allow Shoutout comments cause I'm nice but I don't think subbing 4 subbing is good.