AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Can I do it when the audio is in an mp4 file though? Because I record my video and audio together. Plus is there a way to do it straight from OBS?

Yes I do, and it's only about 3cm away from me.

What text should I add? Also I already include my logo in all my thumbnails.

Been doing the same videos throughout the 4 years.
I'm not sure about doing it straight from OBS, since I don't use the programme I don't really know anything about it
You can easily convert MP4 to WAV, heres a link to some converters you could try out
videoconverter.wondershare. com /convert-mp4/mp4-to-wav. html#part1
You could do this after you've finished editing the video down,
I know it takes a lot more time to upload, convert, attach it to your video, upload again ect but honestly it's so worth it, I started working harder on my audio and I'm so much happier for it!

You could try adding a short description of the episode, like the MC video you put 'Lag Fighting' on, similar to that! Maybe make the text a little bigger, all on one line and a colour scheme that matches yours? Green/Purple? Also, make sure you have an actual colour pallet for your channel and always use those EXACT colours, I noticed you used yellow in those thumbnails but its not the same as the one on your logo (if i'm not mistaken)
Oops, so you do, I didn't notice them.. Maybe try making them a touch bigger?

Since your channel is mostly minecraft, that COULD be part of the reason, I'm not saying stop doing what you're doing but maybe try mixing in some other types of content because minecraft is a very oversaturated theme on YT, don't completely overhaul your whole channel just try adding a few things here and there maybe? I'm not entirely sure what you could add in there though
I noticed you've been posting a lot about pokemon recently, (I know you've done a few P videos in the past, and you've broken it up recently with a MC video but-) most of your videos have been pokemon for a week (I think?) and the people who subbed to your channel for only minecraft might be confused or put off my a sudden influx of these videos,
I recently unsubscribed froma channel that was hairstyle related, but he started doing only 'heardresser reacts' videos (granted, they were popular) but I got annoyed by 8 videos in a row of him reacting to things I didn't care about, if its one or two in a row then back to usual content, with a few reactions dotted in here and there I wouldn't mind! But when I have to skip 2, 3, 4 weeks worth of content from someone I'm subscribed to....

I'm not sure if you do this already, But I'd suggest finding some Reddits to share your videos on, I've had some success (even with my super niche videos!!) on Reddit!

You're putting out a good amount of videos, I'm sure things will get better for you!
Sorry If I'm being useless, but I hope I helped a little? If not, feel free to ignore me hahaha

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
and the people who subbed to your channel for only minecraft might be confused or put off my a sudden influx of these videos,
I doubt any of my subscribers are even active. XD

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I check and I don't think that info is available in the analytics.
When you're checking your analytics, at the top you can chose to view 'subscribed', 'unsubscribed' or 'subscribed and unsubscribed' , the drop down is just under where you type in a video name in your analytics, you can see how many views your subscribers gave you that month ect

Omeo

Reaction score
I might be the wrong person to ask, since I'm not really into Minecraft or Pokémon, but offhand, one problem might be your thumbnails. They're not particularly attention-grabbing and don't really hint much at what the videos are about or why I should be interested in them.

Of course, as I'm sure others have pointed out, you're aiming for an already saturated market; one that's dominated by bigger players than you. It's not surprising that you would struggle to be noticed. I'm no expert, but it seems to me that - if you're going to stick with the Minecraft/Pokémon market - you need to find your own spin on it and convey that in your titles and your thumbnails.

VRONA

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When you're checking your analytics, at the top you can chose to view 'subscribed', 'unsubscribed' or 'subscribed and unsubscribed' , the drop down is just under where you type in a video name in your analytics, you can see how many views your subscribers gave you that month ect
I'm in the subscriber analytics screen but I can't find the option.
I might be the wrong person to ask, since I'm not really into Minecraft or Pokémon, but offhand, one problem might be your thumbnails. They're not particularly attention-grabbing and don't really hint much at what the videos are about or why I should be interested in them.
Well what should I add/remove then?
Of course, as I'm sure others have pointed out, you're aiming for an already saturated market; one that's dominated by bigger players than you. It's not surprising that you would struggle to be noticed. I'm no expert, but it seems to me that - if you're going to stick with the Minecraft/Pokémon market - you need to find your own spin on it and convey that in your titles and your thumbnails.
I was getting almost no views even before I started doing Minecraft and Pokémon. And I do those things simply because I can't think of anything else to create. Besides my Pokémon videos actually do really well. They both broke my channel record for most views in one day and most views in one hour. Seeing how many views my first Pokémon video got just after an hour of being up was the first time I really felt successful on YouTube.