What can I do better

Dawayne West

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKVsgeCZyJaSXnFJpORsrGw

I was just wondering if anyone had the extra time if they could give me some input suggestions or maybe even some constructive criticism on how I can improve the quality of my channel I feel as though there needs to be more than just a few improvements to be made and I kinda want to branch out and become better at editing positive and. Negative feedback will be greatly appreciated

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I haven't watched your content, just took a look at your page. First I looked at the banner. The colors kinda suggest a gaming channel, but then I saw the football players. When I looked at your videos, I saw more superbowl things, so that means the banner does represent what the channel is about. I think? On further inspection your videos seem a bit all over the place n.n"

One thing that definitely needs work are your descriptions. The first two to three lines of your description also count towards the SEO of you video! So make sure it counts. Use keywords that describe the content of the video and what people would search for if they were looking for content such as yours. The titles are okay, though I'm personally not a fan of the overuse of exclamation marks (I mean, caps lock is already yelling, so why put 4 or 5 exclamation marks?), but that's personal preference.

Your thumbnails are quite bland and have no reoccurring format. If you make all your thumbnails in a similar style, viewers would be able to recognize your videos more easily. Plus, it is more appealing.

All these things would be noticed by someone visiting your page. Branding and SEO are very important to appeal to your audience and to let a new audience find you :) Hope this helped a bit!

Dawayne West

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks that really helps me alot I dont really have much experience making thimbnails and stuff but I'll work on that the description stuff I need alot of help on but thank you so much

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

BLACKER

Reaction score
Hi there. I saw your youtube channel, its great that you try different categories of videos.
Maybe to improve number of viewer you can show your face when you are recording.
I think with your determination you can do it better next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dawayne West