What camera do you recommend?

SilverFuze

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys!

At the moment I am doing most of my filming with a GoPro, but I need a vlogging camera.

So what would you guys suggest as a beginner's option and what do you think of the idea of filming with my iphone?

Nicky Jord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
What type of vlogs? If you're looking at doing daily vlogs where you're filming majority of your day I used my iPhone in the past and loved it, however investing a bit of money in a decent camera might be more beneficial in keep good quality in your videos.

If you'd much rather do vlogs where your sat talking to the camera I use my Nikon D5100 with a mic attached, I find the camera fantastic quality. However I'm sure other members will have there own preference and same with you as you try different things.

Reactions: SilverFuze

NuSpirit

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You could also take a look at some camcorders if you dont plan on doing a lot of photos :) (I think some people might even be annoyed by my camcorder suggestions :D )

Canon Legria/Vixia definitely are worth checking :)

Reactions: SilverFuze

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
the iPhone 6s is actually really really good these days lol

Nicky Jord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
You could also take a look at some camcorders if you dont plan on doing a lot of photos :) (I think some people might even be annoyed by my camcorder suggestions :D )

Canon Legria/Vixia definitely are worth checking :)
I had my eye on a 4k camcorder which although a lot more than what I said I'd pay, very tempted haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1468769204,1468769132][/DOUBLEPOST]
the iPhone 6s is actually really really good these days lol
when I originally done vlogs 2 years ago I use to use my iPhone 5c camera and loved it, sadly now I have no phone and use my partners mobile :)

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I had my eye on a 4k camcorder which although a lot more than what I said I'd pay, very tempted haha.[DOUBLEPOST=1468769204,1468769132][/DOUBLEPOST]
when I originally done vlogs 2 years ago I use to use my iPhone 5c camera and loved it, sadly now I have no phone and use my partners mobile :)
aaaa yea that sucks. I mean a 4k camcorder is really really good so if you have the money for that then go ahead!!!

Nicky Jord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
aaaa yea that sucks. I mean a 4k camcorder is really really good so if you have the money for that then go ahead!!!
Only issue is convincing Nicky (my partner in crime to do so as we've just spent a lot of money on Elgato, new laptop and Adobe Premiere Pro but I can always try haha

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
one of the best vlogging cameras out there is cannon G7X it may be like $400 and above but it is so worth it:)