What am I doing wrong?

StyleChyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I feel completely at lost with my youtube channel. I don't know exactly what I am doing wrong. I use all the tips on tagging, titling, thumbnail, and editing. It seems as though it is not working. My name on YT is StyleChyle! Please give me a complete review on my channel. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Channel looks good. What kind of issues are you having? Need more subscribers, increased views, more comments?

StyleChyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
All of the above! People watch, but they don't seem to want to interact with my channel like subscribe etc! How can I get more subscribers, views, and comments[DOUBLEPOST=1468611741,1468611720][/DOUBLEPOST]All of the above! People watch, but they don't seem to want to interact with my channel like subscribe etc! How can I get more subscribers, views, and comments[DOUBLEPOST=1468612459][/DOUBLEPOST]
Channel looks good. What kind of issues are you having? Need more subscribers, increased views, more comments?
All of the above! People watch, but they don't seem to want to interact with my channel like subscribe etc! How can I get more subscribers, views, and comments

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Be more confident in yourself! Just keep doing it, try to branch out and show your videos to Twitter etc, make friends and just keep going

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I feel completely at lost with my youtube channel. I don't know exactly what I am doing wrong. I use all the tips on tagging, titling, thumbnail, and editing. It seems as though it is not working. My name on YT is StyleChyle! Please give me a complete review on my channel. I would greatly appreciate it!!!
Your logo doesn't match with your banner, So you could make a nice channel layout for yourself ?
I also see that you make only 1 video in 1 month, so I would say make much more. You don't have to make daily video's that's insane, but maybe 1 video every week or something ?

StyleChyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Thanks for all the tips! Adjusting my channel right now. Keep the tips coming!!

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I agree with @iMSaiyan that you should branch out on social media. That could help it grow.
Also watch the videos in the Creator Studio that will teach you about call to actions, branding, schedules, etc.

Reactions: iMSaiyan

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you have some great feedback here so no need for me to say more

one thing i will say, is that you have 4 VIDEOS! what exactly are you expecting? you have fantastic views for a channel with 4 videos. your worrying about nothing. continue making the content you are . a lot of people would kill to have that many views on their first 4 videos. have a little perspective

StyleChyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
you have some great feedback here so no need for me to say more

one thing i will say, is that you have 4 VIDEOS! what exactly are you expecting? you have fantastic views for a channel with 4 videos. your worrying about nothing. continue making the content you are . a lot of people would kill to have that many views on their first 4 videos. have a little perspective
I'm looking to do the best on my channel! I can always do something to improve and gain more traction in the yt world. Though it may seem enough for you I am looking to do more than enough.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel completely at lost with my youtube channel. I don't know exactly what I am doing wrong
i am not having a go at you chill out. your questions started off like that. if you had just said "anything i can do to improve" then my answer would be different, you made it out like you were at your wits end.

you know what, nevermind cba