Welcome to the beginning of Paying for Videos.

the channels about movies or tv shows i think it has been like this long time ago nothing new about them. but the other channel :confused: WTH.. also i dont think people would like to pay to watch something that could watch it in other sites.. so nothing new here.. unless they want to charge to see our channel.. then WW3 begins

the channels about movies or tv shows i think it has been like this long time ago nothing new about them. but the other channel :confused: WTH.. also i dont think people would like to pay to watch something that could watch it in other sites.. so nothing new here.. unless they want to charge to see our channel.. then WW3 begins
Yeah I know this is an old feature, but it just now is being pushed on the homepage through several links.

Now if I could just convince my wife to get rid of Cable -_-

Over here we have Sky TV (same as cable but through a dish instead), but now you can get it on your xbox without the dish or the pricey subscription, cos it's all streamed. Movie channels and all! All you need in life is an xbox! HEhehe.

Back