Weekly travel vlog?

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
So I just traveled to the Caribbean for a week on a cruise and recorded a lot of great stuff for a travel vlog. Should I do a week travel vlog that has everything big from the week or should I post a couple separate vlogs? If I do the week long one my vlog will probably be around 15 minutes but if I do a couple shorter ones I would try to keep those around 6 minutes each. Let me know what you think! :)

That sound soo fun! I'd say make the shorter videos unless you plan to make the video very flashy and entertaining like Sam Kolder(he has long and well edited travel videos).
Thank you so much! I will check his out to get a better idea! :)

I agree with the others who have commented. I think you should go with the shorter videos and make them fun and interesting. That way you are more likely to retain the viewers attention. I hope that helps!

Agreed, it would be better to break it into parts, 15 minutes could be too long and some people might not watch all the way through but 6 minute videos are a good length.

I would stick to smaller videos; if you have enough footage for each day, you can dedicate each video to one day

Back