Wanting to get my old deleted videos back!!! Please help

Geoffrey Wilson

Reaction score
So i use to do gaming videos when i was 12-13 about 4 years back. At one point in the time i was making videos youtube was going through a phase of deleting gaming videos/channels; I was one of those channels. Luckily i was able to get my channel back however not the videos. Anyway, now,3-4 years later, i was wondering if there is anyway of getting those back just for reminiscing. I've tried a couple of ways however they don't work. I believe youtube may have actually them off their servers due to it being old content but i don't have a clue. If i click on to the video it states "The video you have requested is not available."

file2.PNG
file1.PNG

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the YouTube main forum. :)
(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

FleXiNaToR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It looks like your videos have been deleted and I don't think you can retrieve them if they are deleted because like you said Youtube removes them off the server.Maybe try to contact Youtube support ,hopefully then you can find out if your videos can be retrieved.

Reactions: TYTD

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
3-4 years ago? They are long gone. Always make a backup

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you deleted the channel years ago, I don't think they're sitting on YouTube's servers anymore.