Gaming Wanna make a real group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Reeves

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Alexander and I wanted to find some players that would love to be the new VanossGaming group. I want players who are dedicated to their channels and to their fans. My PSN account was recently hacked. I used to go under the name Loading_Badazz, now I am going under the PSN "Ethoxonic" and I am restarting my channel. If anyone would love to be apart of a gaming group that makes their fans laugh, be sure to be apart of mine. Thank you!

Here are just a few of the games that I own.
---------------------------------
Overwatch
Black Ops 4
Fortnite
Grand Theft Auto V
Marvel's Spider-Man
Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Seige
Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon Wildlands
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
Plus all the free to play games. Thank you all for your time reading this. I hope everyone has a great day and a very happy Thanksgiving!!

randr77

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Do you have any requirements etc age

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
PSN-SilentSniperYt
I will be freinding you shortly

Zphinx

Reaction score
Hi Alexander,
I'm a PS4 player and sorta play a few of the games you listed. I'm at a slow pace in my subscriber count, but it has been consistent and steady. I've just finished GTA 5 and Spider-Man on the spectacular difficulty and just unlocked the platinum trophy. I'm currently playing Multiplayer on CoD: IW. Although I do own GoW5 and FC5, ,I don't see myself streaming it until I gain a proper audience. I'm interested in your idea and would like to see the group grow bigger.
PSN: TheOnlyZphinx
Youtube Channel: (It's on my page)

digitalzombie 13

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi im interested and play on all platforms ( xbox ps4 and pc ) and im interested. My channel name is Digital zombie13

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread hasn't been back to the forums 6 months, so I've locked this to prevent confusion about active threads. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.