Vax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Interesting idea. Is it just voice acting as in commentating over the videos or telling stories or what exactly?

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I need to know what i am voice acting for, can we have some more info? I have a clear mic and can do a couple different accents and voices.

Reactions: Katy Angelia

arsib101

Reaction score
Hi! Are you still looking for the voiceover help? I am on Fiverr (fiverr.com/arsib101). You can check out my gigs and think about it for your projects. Hope to hear from you soon, take care! :D

Reactions: Katy Angelia

Katy Angelia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Interesting idea. Is it just voice acting as in commentating over the videos or telling stories or what exactly?
It's like reading creepypasta, real documentaries and countdowns! Do check my channel you will get to know for more idea!
Can you please message me on twitter @thoughtstv_. I will let you know more about the scripts!
[DOUBLEPOST=1515609804,1515609575][/DOUBLEPOST]
I need to know what i am voice acting for, can we have some more info? I have a clear mic and can do a couple different accents and voices.
Thanks for your interest in my thread, It's like reading creepypasta, real documentaries and countdowns! Do check my channel you will get to know!
I tried hard contacting you, but sadly could'nt. Would you please message me on twitter @thoughtstv_[DOUBLEPOST=1515610097][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! Are you still looking for the voiceover help? I am on Fiverr (fiverr.com/arsib101). You can check out my gigs and think about it for your projects. Hope to hear from you soon, take care! :D
Haha! Yeah, am still looking through! Sadly I don't have fiverr acc, but I will surely check your gags and i will reply you on twitter @thoughtstv_ (If you dm me there) and (I will tell you more about the projects, there are soo easy and simple)