Mr. Fox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hiyaa! I'm looking for a male or female voice actors for a project of mine, I have multiple projects (mainly short countdowns) coming up, that I'm going to be needing a handful of voice actors for that, Most of the roles are fairly short and simple.
Well, i lost my Old Channel in that i had lot of views and subs, Well in this of my new channel you many find lesser views, i just re-made 3days ago!! But i have very interesting videos, You may particular find it Interesting!
Email Me if Your Interested : redfoxyx@gmail.com/Tweet Or Comment

DHines34

Reaction score
I'd be interested but I need to know the theme of these projects

Mr. Fox

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well do have any email so that we can talk on it, i will send you the script!

MCGamingJr

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hiyaa! I'm looking for a male or female voice actors for a project of mine, I have multiple projects (mainly short countdowns) coming up, that I'm going to be needing a handful of voice actors for that, Most of the roles are fairly short and simple.
Well, i lost my Old Channel in that i had lot of views and subs, Well in this of my new channel you many find lesser views, i just re-made 3days ago!! But i have very interesting videos, You may particular find it Interesting!
Email Me if Your Interested : redfoxyx@gmail.com/Tweet Or Comment
is it an animation we would be doing voice overs for?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Hey I'm interested in being a male voice actor. I already emailed you about my interest in a role. @Mr. Fox

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Fox