Vlog/Lifestyle Channel Name?

Michelle Swenson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Reviewer
Some of you already know that I am restarting/creating a new channel due to some family stuff.
Would you help me come up with a name for it?

Let me tell you a bit about myself:
I'm 18 years old.
I've lived in Chicago all of my life.
I'm moving to Florida in a month.
I'm starting college.
I'm a horn player, going to major in music performance/education.
I really like video games and cosplay.

All suggestions will be considered and are appreciated. Thank you!

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Majorchida. Sorry thats pretty bad. Try putting 2 random words together like lens spider

Monsoon

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some of you already know that I am restarting/creating a new channel due to some family stuff.
Would you help me come up with a name for it?

Let me tell you a bit about myself:
I'm 18 years old.
I've lived in Chicago all of my life.
I'm moving to Florida in a month.
I'm starting college.
I'm a horn player, going to major in music performance/education.
I really like video games and cosplay.

All suggestions will be considered and are appreciated. Thank you!
What are you passionate about? Or a phrase you use a lot? something unique to you even if you might not think it is? We started using a phrase not my monkeys not my circus meaning that not for me to worry about. i have no control over that. so we took that phrase. plus we call our kids monkeys a times.

Tyhd

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The Horny Chiraq Flo Rida

Briggs Family

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It took us about five minutes to come up with a name. Your channel name should be something that is simple and means something to you.

We call our kids our bumblebees. We are also an army family who moves around a bunch and we make friends every where we go. Our friends are our family.

So we took our last name(Briggs), our little bees and all of the different people and places that make up our life, and we came up with Briggsbee Bunch. Plus 5 year old kinda came up with most of the name herself and we all thought it was perfect lol.

BitsOfBen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah when you think of it make sure it's reflected on yourself and it's easy to remember. Try and avoid numbers and don't make it too long like "shiningstarfluffybunnies1992" because it's hard to remember. Also check to see what names are already taken and try to make it as unique as possible. My youtube name is Bits Of Ben because it sounds cheeky and it has my actual name in there, as of now there aren't any other Bits of Bens out there right now so it also helps because once you've built an audience you're username can come top of google searches which is handy.

Mortinious

Reaction score
As was mentioned an easy way to get a good recognizable name is to just take two words, adn adjective and a noun for exaple and mash them together. It might feel wierd at first but after a while it jist becomes reasonable. You might encounter problems later if your channel grows massivley and you realize the name is a bit wierd in some circumstances. e.g. TotalBiscuit, WoddenPotatoes etc.
And here i stand telling other ppl to follow i formula i clearly didnt follow myself :p

paullaskovids

Well-rounded punk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Vlogger, Comedian
Whatever you do, don't take your real name and put videos or tv on the end. :unsure: