Videos that didn’t go as planned

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It
Oh... I see... well....I think companies should be more professional about that kind of stuff and respond with solutions rather than criticism.... :/ Not everyone can use ALL of their products, and that's something consumers want to know. :/ But, as @Chemigal_Gaming mentioned, bits of it could be put into an end-of-the-year blooper video of sorts! :)
it wasn’t very professional of them, I was shocked when I got that reaction. If I was a company I would want people to be honest about the product so I could fix it if there was something wrong with it.

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Sometimes that happens though. =\ Can't always fix it in post if something is filmed the way you were hoping.

In my personal experience I tried to record a movie review for one specific movie but every time I tried the lighting from outside would mess up the quality of the video. Then I also had too many interruptions on another attempt. Wasn't framed correctly in other. So after 3 attempts I just gave up for awhile. Figured I'd try again another day.

But in your case a tattoo is a lot harder to fix and re-film. So I don't know exactly the best solution for that. =\

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sometimes that happens though. =\ Can't always fix it in post if something is filmed the way you were hoping.

In my personal experience I tried to record a movie review for one specific movie but every time I tried the lighting from outside would mess up the quality of the video. Then I also had too many interruptions on another attempt. Wasn't framed correctly in other. So after 3 attempts I just gave up for awhile. Figured I'd try again another day.

But in your case a tattoo is a lot harder to fix and re-film. So I don't know exactly the best solution for that. =\
Yeah usually I would refilm it another day, but there was only one temporary face tattoo and it horrible quality and I was allergic, so there’s no fixing that

Reactions: Farley Productions

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
I made a lot of mistakes, but the funniest was my voice cracking during a playthrough. My voice is deep so doing a high pitch voice for so long after a while finally caught me slippin lmao

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I made a lot of mistakes, but the funniest was my voice cracking during a playthrough. My voice is deep so doing a high pitch voice for so long after a while finally caught me slippin lmao
Lol