Video Editing software

stevegeorge

Reaction score
Website
winbizsolutionsindia.com
A few good and affordable video editing software I would like to recommend are VideoPad Video Editor, Filmora, and Adobe Premiere Elements. All three are excellent software and are compatible with macOS and Windows.
For a Lifetime Home Edition license, VideoPad Video Editor is available at $24.99. Filmora is available at $39.99 for an annual license and $69.99 for a lifetime license. Adobe Premiere Elements will require you to pay $99.99 for a lifetime license. Free trials are also available for these software programs.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wasn't aware that Adobe ,made ANY stand alone / lifetime licence products any more.
Do you have a link to that please? If so I can add it to the OP.

aliaelia

Reaction score
You can try picsart photo & video editor and inshot pro editor for editing videos.

AkenMorde

Reaction score
I stumbled upon this thread and wanted to chime in on the discussion. I don't have any information on Adobe's lifetime license products, but I recently discovered some really cool video editing tools that you might find interesting. Here's the link for more information: https://vidpros.com/what-is-unlimited-video-editing/ I know this answer is a bit late, but I thought it might be helpful for others who stumble upon this thread. As a new member of this forum, I'm excited to learn from and contribute to the community. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you end up checking out the video editing tools I mentioned.

Last edited: