Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ta.

Ive never heard of
Magix Movie Edit From 59.99

Can you summarise it in a few sentences to include in the original post?
- can you giveme a summary in a few senetnces to include in the original post?

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Ummmm. . . I've never used Magix Movie Edit BUT Vegas Pro is owned by Magix and from what I can tell Magix Movies Edit is basically the watered-down version of Vegas Pro.

cy's escapes

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thinking about making the switch to DaVinci from Premiere once I can get a new machine. Until then it's just buggy premiere for the time being.

Graphic Designer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There are a lot of good free video editing and creative software out there. But for someone who wants to get into the film or graphic design industry, they really have no choice but to get locked into the Adobe Creative Cloud ecosystem.

I am self-learning to be a graphic designer, and because Adobe software dominates this industry, I have to subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud, which is not cheap! Any other software company that makes better products than Adobe will still remain insignificant because nobody will notice their innovation, since practically everyone uses Adobe software.

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Actually from talking to some people in the industry Resolve Studio version is quite widely used for movies etc.

But yeah Adobe has the same this as Microsoft office has going for it - it's the one everyone knows, and they persist with it because of (usually poor) reasons.

I think more and more people are getting sick of Adobe's subscription service by the year and moving to Resolve and others.

Certainly for most if not all YouTubers there's no reason (in my opinion) to need Adobe.

Reactions: S.H.I.E.L.D. Agency

SpookyShiba

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you for the list!! I've been thinking of switching out video editing software at some point - but for now I might stick with my newbie iMovie until I smooth out my channel a lot more. I'll definitely look into DaVinci

Reactions: LandyVlad

GoetzSaCebu

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im still looking for a more advanced SLIDESHOW GENERATOR than Aniroket.
Its the only one I found where you can have animated slides with also animated background - only both is quite limited.
Example here:

I tried also different video editing software, but that is not really usable when you have 100+ fotos per slideshow like me and around 1000 slideshows to do.
And then you dont want to do all the transistions and more by hand ... one by one.

If anyone knows a better software that runs on a MAC Im happy to know.

Svenska

Reaction score
Anyone found good extensions for premiere pro to do scene transfers?