Video and audio software for the "budget inclined"

Reaction score
Sup guys, as you can see I'm starting this forum to share and talk about video and audio editing software for those of us who doesn't have money to spare on "professional" video and audio editing software.

I'm currently using:
For audio, Audacity since its free, pretty damn powerful and super easy to use.

For video, mostly open source broadcasting software (which I'm still learning, god damn this stuff can get complex) and windows movie maker, which I use just to cut videos and make it easier to edit with the other software.

Pretty basic I know, and I'm actually getting deterred from making videos lately since I can't get the quality videos that I really want.

So any tips or advice you guys can give will be really helpful. Or any recommendations as well would help. Otherwise, share what you use and tell us how you find them!

Faraz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
umm im not sure about audio but for video maybe for recording try shadowplay? this is only for pc and works only with Nvidia cards or fraps which is only for pc but works for all graphics cards (they are both free) for editing i would use sony vegas pro 13 (or any later version) this isnt free (but you can easily get a free version) its great for editing and can edit sound as well