Request VFX Intro Designer Needed

Raid Chico

Hey,

I'm currently looking for an EXPERIENCED VFX designer that can make an Intro for me. If you are a VFX artist yourself, please send me some of your work maybe like your portfolio so I can see what kind of designs and things you can do. I really need someone who can make a sick Intro for me and not those preset panzoid 3D ones. I will offer payment, I can negotiate with one of you.

Please Respond if you know someone who can make nice intro or if you can make nice intros then please reply.

I can show you some of my work if you have an email or a kik or something i can attach files too (they are to big to add here) my intros are not too complex I personally prefer to keep them simple however I do know how to make complex intro designs and edit them with music time skips and all the works.[DOUBLEPOST=1512889898,1512852468][/DOUBLEPOST]If you are interested you can contact me by email dariusavery99@gmail.com

Hi, i'm DimtirisHD professional ,well-known (140k views @ youtube) intro creator from Greece.
You can check my previous work at my channel (below) , i'm sure we can work out together :)

My skype is : Mitsosknight
Email : dimitros96@gmail.com

Back