Vevx Network?

CubizFIFA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, for the past month I have been browsing around networks in youtube and it seems like I've found one I want to join. Its called the Vevx network. I was wondering if anyone has had past experiences with this network they could share, or give me some more input on my decision and whether I should join. One downside of the network is they offer 60% revenue share.

Also if you have any other network suggestions that you think would be suitable for my channel, let me know thanks!

Jonathan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm sure you can find better than that :p It's a sub network of Freedom. I suppose it wont exactly hurt to try them out since it's a no lockin. However, I personally wouldn't bother till you get bigger.

CubizFIFA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been searching around for quite a while and thats the best I could find, do you have any other suggestions?

Jonathan

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
http:// yttalk.com/threads/list-of-youtube-partner-networks-and-their-requirements.67118/ This should help. It used to be stuck on the front page. Although the list is quite old. I might make a new thread of an updated version.